Atrani, Italy's smallest municipality, is home to "Stelle Divine", a series of events and permanent light shows in the center of the village. Visitors are welcome to walk thorugh the town to view the lights with the help of a map and an app.
- Friday, 16 December, 5 pm: Pulcinella ad Atrani (children's show and puppet workshop)
- Friday, 16 December, 6 pm, Casa della Cultura: La Fiaba Magica Award
- Sunday, 18 December from 10 to 11 am: Raccontami una fiaba, guided tour and retelling of local legends
- Sunday, 18 December from 10 to 11:30 am, Casa della Cultura: Natale in fiaba, theatrical performance
- Saturday, 24 December, 11:30 pm, Historic Center: Lowering of the Star of Bethlehem and fireworks, 138th edition
- Friday, 30 December, 4 pm, Chiesa del Carmine: guided tour
- Saturday, 31 December, 10 pm: New Year's Folk Music
- Monday, 2 January,4 pm: Sulle orme di Masaniello
- Wednesday, 4 January, 4 pm: Quando nascett Ninno, theatrical performance
- Saturday, 7 January, 7 pm, Collegiata di Maria Maddalena: Christmas concert
Stelle Divine - Atrani
Atrani will be lit during the Christmas season by projections of seasonal motifs and poetic verses on the walls of houses in the village center.
from 6 December 2016 to 7 January 2017