- Nerano - Massa Lubrense
From € 94
A bed on the beach (well, almost!)
- Just three steps and you're on the beach of Marina del Cantone
- A delicious fish supper at the "Pappone"' restaurant
- The spectacular views of the sea surrounding Nerano
From € 32
Total relaxation just steps from the Minori seaside
- Just 50 meters to the beach
- A balcony or private terrace facing the lovely Roman Villa and museum
- A generous, delicious breakfast
The colors and flavors of the Amalfi Coast
- A beautiful view of the coastline from your room
- Breakfast al fresco on the panoramic terrace
- Excellent traditional Italian cuisine in the restaurant
From € 94
- 5 minute walk divides the hotel from the sea
- welcoming family-run hotel
- the hotel is situated right in the heart of Positano
Authentic hospitality in the heart of Positano
- A beautiful Mediterranean home-from-home in Positano.
- Experiencing life in a fishing village on the Amalfi Coast.
- The view of the center of Positano from your bedroom balcony.
- Praiano - Furore
From € 85
One of the most enchanting bays of the Amalfi Coast
- Alfonso a Mare, cooking and cinema on the Amalfi Coast.
- A hotel with the beach of Praia on its doorstep.
- Mediterranean elegance in the pretty town of Praiano.
- The panoramic position
- The warm and courteous hospitality
- The hotel's bathing establishment
From € 130
The beach of Fornillo in front of you
- The delicious fish and pizzas served in the terrace restaurant.
- The beach of Fornillo, practically on your doorstep.
- The view of the sea surrounding Positano from your bedroom.
From € 132
Your seaside villa and beach, in Ravello!
- A 'maison de charme' in Castiglione di Ravello
- Mediterranean cuisine overlooking the Bay of Salerno
- Your very own beach on the Amalfi Coast
From € 180
Picture-perfect holidays - in Praiano
- The delicious local cuisine served in the sea view restaurant
- The vicinity to the gorgeous beaches of Praiano
- Bedrooms with view of the Saracen tower and Capri
From € 90
Simple is beautiful: welcome to Furore!
- The gastronomic history of the Amalfi Coast, taught at the tables of Hostaria di Bacco.
- The spectacular view of Furore from each and every balcony in each and every room.
- A hotel far from the crowds, in the heart of the Amalfi Coast.
You'll never want to leave...
- The heartfelt hospitality offered by the De Luca family.
- A holiday in a Saracen era villa, in the heart of the Amalfi Coast
- The scent of the sea and Amalfi's fragrant lemon trees.