Reach the Path of the Gods trailhead from Sorrento or Naples via private transfer: drop off at the beginning of the trail, transfer to Positano, and an hour of free time before returning to your hotel.
Departure from: Naples, Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 1 February 2020 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up in Sorrento or Naples
- Transfer by private air-conditioned sedan or minivan
- Travel from Sorrento or Naples with English-speaking driver to the trailhead for the Sentiero degli Dei (Path of the Gods) in Agerola, at nearby Bomerano
- Transfer to Positano at the end of the trail
- 1 hour of free time in Positano
- Return transfer to Sorrento or Naples
- All tolls, parking, petrol and taxes
- Hiking guide
- Lunch (upon request)
We recommend wearing sturdy shoes and clothing suitable for hiking.
Provided by: Astarita Car Service (Sorrento)
Precision and professionalism for no-stress transfers
"Friendly driver was already at airport awaiting us. Easy and best way to get from Naples to Positano."
Astarita Car Service: "Thanks a lot for your review. Hope to see you soon in oura area. Kind Regards Barbara"
"This was the most amazing service I have ever used. The drivers were so great. Always on time and so professional. Super easy to reserve and terrific follow up. I will use again. "
Astarita Car Service: "Thanks a lot and it has been a big pleasure for us to assist you! Hope to see you again. Barbara"
"Antonio was very friendly and professional. We would highly recommend him and the company to anyone traveling to Italy."
Astarita Car Service: "Thanks a lot...we will be at your complete disposal for you and your friends for your future travel to Italy. Kind Regards Barbara"