Travel from Positano to the Path of the Gods with a private transfer departing from your hotel to the trailhead; if you stop for lunch, your driver can wait and take you back to Positano.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 8 hours
From 2 February 2020 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfer from Positano to the trailhead for the Sentiero degli Dei (Path of the Gods) in Agerola, near Bomerano
- Private air-conditioned sedan or minivan
- English-speaking driver
- Optional time for lunch at a restaurant with view at the end of the hike
- Meet up with the driver before or after lunch
- Return transfer from Nocelle to Positano
- Tolls, parking, petrol and taxes.
Wear sturdy shoes and clothing suitable for hiking.
Provided by: Astarita Car Service (Sorrento)
Precision and professionalism for no-stress transfers
"Friendly driver was already at airport awaiting us. Easy and best way to get from Naples to Positano."
Astarita Car Service: "Thanks a lot for your review. Hope to see you soon in oura area. Kind Regards Barbara"
"Excellent service. Prompt and friendly driver. Knowledgable about area. "
Astarita Car Service: "Thanks a lot for your words. Share your experience with other travelers is really important for us. We will be at your disposal in the future."
"We were very happy with the service. The staff was professional. Our tour of Pompeii was one of the highlights of our trip. We will use them again and recommend them."
Astarita Car Service: "Many many thanks for your kind words. We will be at your complete disposal in the future Kind Regards Barbara"