All the freedom and Italian joie de vivre you want with this scooter or Vespa rental to visit the Sorrentine Penisola at your own pace, without getting stuck in traffic or having to find parking during the busy evening!
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 12 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Scooter or Vespa rental beginning at 7 pm
- Unlimited kilometers and helmet included
- 24-hour assistance, 7 days a week
- Replacement scooter in case of breakdown or accident
- Free Delivery service up to 3km of distance from our location
- Deposit: €200 per scooter (preauthorization on a credit card or cash)
- Fines for traffic violations or unpaid tolls
The scooter or Vespa can be picked up from 7 pm.
Please bring a valid form of ID and driver's license.
Documents and minimum age requirements:
- Scooters up to 50cc: Italian AM driver's license or international equivalent. Minimum age: 18.
- Scooters from 51cc to 125cc: Italian A1/B license or international equivalent. Minimum age: 18.
- Scooters above 125cc: Italian A2/A(3) license or international equivalent. Minimum age: 18.
In case of theft, the client must return the original keys, as well as the police report filed. The client will be charged the value of the scooter as listed in Eurotax Giallo at the time of theft.
Provided by: Bike sharing Sorrento (Piano di Sorrento)
Explore the Sorrentine Peninsula on two wheels
We rented electric bikes and scooters in Sorrento, Italy with this company, this was the best experience of our lives. They give us tips where to go for the best scenery, where to eat or have a... more »
Great selection with excellent service
Very friendly. Wide range of equipment for all levels of ability. Certainly would recommend visiting Reaction and go for a ride during your stay in Sorrento! more »
I had never ridden an electric bike before trying a Restart bike ride around the Sorrento peninsula. It is so fun! A wonderful way to go off the beaten path in a relaxing way, enjoying the stunning... more »