"Beautiful location, helpful staff, really accessible thanks to the shuttle service. Simple but delicious food with local ingredients. Would definitely recommedn!"
Enjoy the view while sampling traditional dishes from Mt. Vesuvio paired with Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio organic wines at lunch. Guided winery visit and transfer to and from Naples, Sorrento, the Amalfi Coast, or Pompeii included.
Duration 4 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up from Naples, Sorrento, the Amalfi Coast, or Pompeii.
- Begin with a guided vineyard walk on Mount Vesuvius, followed by a winery visit with an explanation of the Lacryma Christi production.
- Lunch (vegetarian and vegan options available) is paired with a tasting of 5 Lacryma Christi DOP wines.
- Antipasto featuring local salami, provolone cheese, "casatiello" (a savory bread), salted ricotta, bread with olive oil and local herbs and spices, prosciutto ham from Campania, and bruschetta with heirloom Piennolo tomatoes and roasted aubergines on bread baked in a wood-burning oven and Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Bianco, Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Rosato, and Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Rosso.
- Spaghetti with Piennolo tomato and basil sauce and Lacryma Christi Riserva.
- Pastiera napoletana made with ricotta, grain, and candied fruit and Capafresca Spumante Rosato and White Passito IGT.
- Drop off at your chosen location.
We welcome children with a discounted price (no wine included). Please fill in the number of children and their ages in the notes.
The Cantina del Vesuvio wines are organic and sold exclusively through the winery.. Cantina del Vesuvio is located in Trecase, halfway between Pompeii and the Park of Mount Vesuvio.
We can offer gluten-free and vegan menus.
Provided by: Cantina del Vesuvio (Trecase)
Wines made on the slopes of Vesuvius, with tastings at the winery
Other offers Cantina del Vesuvio
€ 28 per guest
€ 35 per guest
"Om ni är i närheten, kanske som vi påväg från Rom till Pompeji så stanna till här och luncha! Fint beläget på Vesuvios sluttning, trevlig rundvandring på vingården, fantastiskt trevlig personal! "
"Was amazing in every way. The tour, the wine, the food, the setting—incredible. I just hope to go back someday!"
A real vineyard with great views of vesuvius . Take the superior wine tasting 28 eyros for 6 wines with antipasto and amazing pasta. Take the diversion after a visit to pompeii Ask for ester and... more »
Great stop off if you’re visiting Mount Vesuvius or Herculaneum
Great stop for a brief wine tour and a fantastic lunch with wine tasting. Friendly team with great range of fresh and top quality food and wine. Lovely shop to buy some of what you have tasted more »
The vineyard was easy to get to from Sorrento. We took the train, then we were picked up from the station and dropped back off after our visit.The food and wine was excellent, the staff were... more »