Private tour to explore Capri and the Coast line including 2h experience on the flying board
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 5 May 2021 to 2 November 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Full Day tour in Capri exploring the famous Grottoes, the Faraglioni rocks symbol of the island and most important sites from sea level
- 2h of flying board experience with professional istructor
- A vist to the visit center for shopping and walking along the typical narrow roads
- Return at sunset time
- Resturant and personal extra
- access to the blu grotto - entry tickets EUR 14.00 to be paied on the spot
Capasecca has been independently certified by RINA for meeting ISO 9001 quality standards. This certification is among the most rigorous for quality of service and safety on board.
All cabins and other spaces accessible to guests and crew are sanitized daily. Passengers must undergo a temperature check before boarding. Staff and crew follow all the safety and hygiene standards currently in place, including frequent handwashing, high-quality face masks, single-use materials where possible, and thorough sanitizing for all materials that are not recyclable (including beach towels, glasses, and silverware).
Staff and crew are regularly tested and carefully monitored.
Provided by: Capasecca Yacht (Sorrento)
Luxury yachts for exploring Capri, Sorrento, and the Amalfi Coast by sea