A privat boat tour of the island of Capri for up to 12 passengers departing from the Mergellina port in Naples, with snacks on board, and stops to swim and explore the island by land.
Departure from: Naples
Duration 8 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail from Naples' Mergellina port
- Sail with an expert skipper around Capri, admiring highlights like Tiberius' Leap, the Faraglioni, the Bay of Marina Piccola, etc)
- Swimming and snorkeling breaks
- Visits to the White Grotto, Green Grotto, and Blue Grotto (entrance tickets not included)
- Dock at the Marina Grande port to explore Capri's Piazzetta on foot
- Return to Mergellina in Naples
- Bathroom on board
- Soft drinks and snacks on board
- Beach towels
- Insurance and life jackets
- Taxes and fuel
- Optional visit to the Blue Grotto (EUR 14/person)
- Disembarkation tax (EUR 2.50/person)
All Capri Boat Experience tours are staffed with an experienced crew. Private boat tours of Capri depart from Mergellina at around 10AM (we can arrange for alternative departure times) and are around 8 hours. For private boat tours of Capri, bring your bathing suit, sunscreen, and a hat. We require a deposit of 30% to confirm your booking, which can be paid via PayPal or bank transfer.
Provided by: Capri Boat Experience (Napoli)
Private boat tours in the Bay of Naples and along the Amalfi Coast
Questo tour è tutto ciò che potresti sperare in un'esperienza in barca privata. Il servizio e la comunicazione di ARIANNA prima del viaggio erano eccezionali. Il capitano David era un gentiluomo e more »
This tour is everything you would hope for in a private boat experience. ARIANNA’s service and communication before the trip was outstanding. Captain David was a gentleman and a lot of fun. He... more »
Un giorno a Capri in motoscafo. Che bella esperienza!
Il mio unico giorno a Capri l'esperienza con i bambini era davvero fantastico. La barca veloce "Solaris" è stata una fantastica scelta del traghetto da Napoli a Capri. Il servizio clienti di Arianna more »