Sail around Capri on a traditional gozzo boat with Gennarino at the helm, one of the island's most experienced skippers and divers who knows every inch of the coastline and sea, including the sea floor, grottoes, coves and other hidden delights
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
From 1 June 2021 to 19 September 2021 (All days) - High season From 20 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the Gennarino e Cindy shop meeting point in Marina Grande
- Tour of the island on a traditional gozzo boat for 2 hours with Gennarino
- During your sail around the island, Gennarino will share Capri's best stories and legends
- Blue Grotto stop (only for tours departing at 8:30, tickets to the grotto not included)
- Insurance and fuel
- Life jackets for children and adults, snorkeling masks, beach towels, and cool drinks (water, Coke, beer, Prosecco, and limoncello).
- Blue Grotto visits are only possible for tours departing at 8:30 to avoid the long lines, and with an additional charge of EUR 14 to purchase tickets on site
- Extras and tips
The meeting point for Capri Whales tours with departure from Marina Grande is the "Gennarino e Cindy" shop (see the map), located next to the funicular stop on Via Cristoforo Colombo, 17. You will recognize the shop by the yellow awning and if you need to purchase something before the tour, choose from their swim suits for men, women, and children, towels, sunblock, hats, beach bags, etc... Clients can change before or after the tour in the shop's bathroom. Gennarino speaks Italian, English, French, German, and Spanish, in addition to being an expert on Capri and its waters (and the first diver on the island. Blue Grotto visits are only offered during tours departing at 8:30 to avoid the long lines, and tickets must be purchased separately.
Provided by: Capri Whales (Capri)
When the sea becomes a family passion
"Fantastic! Skipper Giancarlo was great. I had bought this when I missed what I thought was the last ride on Motoscafisti and they didn't reply about a refund. This was better, but I was out 54 euros."
"Had a great time! "