"Enzo was amazing and very informative Made the hike even more memorable!"
Discover the rural roots of the Amalfi Coast and dramatic industrial ruins on this scenic hike with an English-speaking guide through the Bay of Jeranto.
Departure from: Sorrento, Nerano
Duration 3 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 1 November 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- English-speaking hiking guide to lead you through the Protected Marine Area on the spectacular Jeranto Bay overlooking the Faraglioni sea stacks off Capri
- Take in spectacular industrial ruins of an abandoned limestone quarry
- The bay was used from the end of the 19th century until 1952 as a limestone quarry for stone used by for the steelworks in Naples. Today the area is a protected reserve where you can visit the historic factory, hike through the beautiful countryside, pass through quiet olive groves, and see the traditional layout of the area's lemon groves.
- Lunch (can be added upon request)
Duration: 3 hours
Length: 4 Km
Languages: Italian and English
Here's what a day hike with us is like:
- Meeting & briefing with your expert guide
- Walk begins (usually in the morning )
- Break halfway (stop for a rest and snack )
- End of the walk with possibility to arrange a picnic or an enjoyable lunch in local restaurant with spectacular view of the surrounding landscape
- Transfers can be arranged upon request
This tour is perfect for singles, couples, families, or small groups of up to 20 people.
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
Other offers Cartotrekking
€ 29 per guest
€ 25 per guest
From € 189 Per group | Max 20 people
From € 490 per group (max 20 people)
€ 39 per guest
€ 50 per guest
"It was a wonderful hike with Gianluca, very well-paced and quite relaxed with heaps of new information about local flora and the surroundings. I would do this trek again in a heartbeat! Thank you :)"
"Amazingly and Anna was an amazing guide "
Excursion to Monte Terminio
Today, 12 January 2020 we went for a group excursion on top of Monte Terminio. Our guide, Marco lives in the area and has a profound knowledge of its historical, geographical and natural background... more »
A must-do hike!
My husband and I booked the private hike with taxi pickup from our hotel in Sorrento, with hike, lunch and taxi back as a special treat. We both felt that it was too risky to rely on the buses and... more »
Hike path of gods in positano
Recently went to Italy and booked hiking trip in positano. We did the Path of Gods Hike and Enzio was our guide . he was so fantastic. He knew all the history and the plants in the area and... more »