"We enjoyed the hike.Thanks Enzo!"
Discover the rural roots of the Amalfi Coast and dramatic industrial ruins on this scenic hike with an English-speaking guide through the Bay of Jeranto.
Departure from: Nerano
Duration 3 hours
from 4 April 2021 to 1 November 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- English-speaking hiking guide to lead you through the Protected Marine Area on the spectacular Jeranto Bay overlooking the Faraglioni sea stacks off Capri
- Take in spectacular industrial ruins of an abandoned limestone quarry
- The bay was used from the end of the 19th century until 1952 as a limestone quarry for stone used by for the steelworks in Naples. Today the area is a protected reserve where you can visit the historic factory, hike through the beautiful countryside, pass through quiet olive groves, and see the traditional layout of the area's lemon groves.
- Lunch (can be added upon request)
Duration: 3 hours
Length: 4 Km
Languages: Italian and English
Here's what a day hike with us is like:
- Meeting & briefing with your expert guide
- Walk begins (usually in the morning )
- Break halfway (stop for a rest and snack )
- End of the walk with possibility to arrange a picnic or an enjoyable lunch in local restaurant with spectacular view of the surrounding landscape
- Transfers can be arranged upon request
This tour is perfect for singles, couples, families, or small groups of up to 20 people.
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
Other offers Cartotrekking
From € 155 per person
From € 150 Per group | Max 20 people
From € 550 per group | Max 20 people
€ 39 per guest
From € 155 Per group | Max 20 people
From € 180 Per group | Max 6 people
Field trips in the Amalfitan coast
All treasures of the Amalfitan Coast can be visited only with the guide of an expert team of guides. the Cartotrekking association is a pool of young and skilled guides. With them, you will know the... more »
A beautiful day
my esperienze was beautiful! I will repeat with another activity with Cartotrekking. the guide was very welcoming and knowledgeable. He knew every plant and every place we walked. Thanks we will be... more »
Excursion to Monte Terminio
Today, 12 January 2020 we went for a group excursion on top of Monte Terminio. Our guide, Marco lives in the area and has a profound knowledge of its historical, geographical and natural background... more »