"Enzo was amazing and very informative Made the hike even more memorable!"
Discover the corners of the Amalfi Coast that inspired the Dutch graphic artist Escher on this unique guided hike that takes you through some of the spots that caught the artist's eye in the early 20th century.
Departure from: Ravello
Duration 4 hours
from 1 April 2021 to 31 December 2021 (All days) - Mid-season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet your English-speaking hiking guide in Ravello
- Set off on a guided walk to Amalfi, following picturesque historic lanes and staircases along the Amalfi Coast
- Stops to snap photos and hear insights into the history and geography of the coastline
Languages: Italian and English
Here's what a day hike with us is like:
- Meeting & briefing with your expert guide
- Walk begins (usually in the morning )
- Break halfway (stop for a rest and snack )
- End of the walk with possibility to arrange an enjoyable lunch in local restaurant
- Transfers can be arranged upon request
This tour is perfect for singles, couples, families, or small groups of up to 20 people.
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
Other offers Cartotrekking
€ 29 per guest
From € 150 Per group | Max 20 people
From € 159 Per group | Max 20 people
From € 490 per group (max 20 people)
€ 39 per guest
€ 50 per guest
"We had Polina and Marco as our guides and they both were amazing. Along the way they shared great information about the nature along hike and Italian culture. I would recommend them to anyone! Thanks!"
"It was a wonderful hike with Gianluca, very well-paced and quite relaxed with heaps of new information about local flora and the surroundings. I would do this trek again in a heartbeat! Thank you :)"
Field trips in the Amalfitan coast
All treasures of the Amalfitan Coast can be visited only with the guide of an expert team of guides. the Cartotrekking association is a pool of young and skilled guides. With them, you will know the... more »
A beautiful day
my esperienze was beautiful! I will repeat with another activity with Cartotrekking. the guide was very welcoming and knowledgeable. He knew every plant and every place we walked. Thanks we will be... more »
Excursion to Monte Terminio
Today, 12 January 2020 we went for a group excursion on top of Monte Terminio. Our guide, Marco lives in the area and has a profound knowledge of its historical, geographical and natural background... more »