Discover the corners of the Amalfi Coast that inspired the Dutch graphic artist Escher on this unique guided hike that takes you through some of the spots that caught the artist's eye in the early 20th century.
Departure from: Ravello
Duration 4 hours
From 1 April 2021 to 31 December 2021 (All days) - Mid season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet your English-speaking hiking guide in Ravello
- Set off on a guided walk to Amalfi, following picturesque historic lanes and staircases along the Amalfi Coast
- Stops to snap photos and hear insights into the history and geography of the coastline
Languages: Italian and English
Here's what a day hike with us is like:
- Meeting & briefing with your expert guide
- Walk begins (usually in the morning )
- Break halfway (stop for a rest and snack )
- End of the walk with possibility to arrange an enjoyable lunch in local restaurant
- Transfers can be arranged upon request
This tour is perfect for singles, couples, families, or small groups of up to 20 people.
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
"Enrico was terrific! We loved the walk- the scenery was amazing! "
"We had Polina and Marco as our guides and they both were amazing. Along the way they shared great information about the nature along hike and Italian culture. I would recommend them to anyone! Thanks!"
Cartotrekking: "Many thanks to you!!"
"Great experience! Couldn't have asked for a better guide than Gianluca. He had so much information to share along the way to complement the breathtaking views. Definitely recommend them to anyone!"