"Enrico was the perfect guide. He paced the walk so that the slower members had a great experience and was extremely knowledgeable and had a calm and gentle personality."
Discover the corners of the Amalfi Coast that inspired the Dutch graphic artist Escher on this unique guided hike that takes you through some of the spots that caught the artist's eye in the early 20th century.
Departure from: Ravello
Duration 4 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2020 (All days) - Mid-season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet your English-speaking hiking guide in Ravello
- Set off on a guided walk to Amalfi, following picturesque historic lanes and staircases along the Amalfi Coast
- Stops to snap photos and hear insights into the history and geography of the coastline
Languages: Italian and English
Here's what a day hike with us is like:
- Meeting & briefing with your expert guide
- Walk begins (usually in the morning )
- Break halfway (stop for a rest and snack )
- End of the walk with possibility to arrange an enjoyable lunch in local restaurant
- Transfers can be arranged upon request
This tour is perfect for singles, couples, families, or small groups of up to 20 people.
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
Other offers Cartotrekking
€ 29 per guest
€ 25 per guest
From € 189 Per group | Max 20 people
€ 39 per guest
€ 50 per guest
From € 180 Per group | Max 6 people
"We enjoyed the hike.Thanks Enzo!"
"Enzo was amazing and very informative Made the hike even more memorable!"
Excursion to Monte Terminio
Today, 12 January 2020 we went for a group excursion on top of Monte Terminio. Our guide, Marco lives in the area and has a profound knowledge of its historical, geographical and natural background... more »
A must-do hike!
My husband and I booked the private hike with taxi pickup from our hotel in Sorrento, with hike, lunch and taxi back as a special treat. We both felt that it was too risky to rely on the buses and... more »
Hike path of gods in positano
Recently went to Italy and booked hiking trip in positano. We did the Path of Gods Hike and Enzio was our guide . he was so fantastic. He knew all the history and the plants in the area and... more »