"We enjoyed the hike.Thanks Enzo!"
Discover the breathtaking scenery of the Path of the Gods and sample local specialties with this all-inclusive tour with private transfer from Sorrento or Positano, guided hike, and lunch in a local restaurant in Nocelle just outside Positano!
Departure from: Pompeii, Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Castellammare di Stabia
Duration 4 hours (Morning)
from 6 March 2021 to 30 April 2021 (All days) - Low season from 1 May 2021 to 19 October 2021 (All days) - High season from 20 October 2021 to 31 January 2022 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up in Sorrento or Positano and transfer by private driver to Agerola
- Meet your experienced private guide in Piazza Paolo Capasso in Bomerano
- Set off for a hike along the breathtaking Path of the Gods, learning about rural life, the shepherding tradition, and the secrets of the Park of the Lattari Mountains from your guide
- Arrival in Nocelle and stop for lunch overlooking the sea past Positano in a small family-run trattoria (lunch includes 2 courses made with local products from the garden and the sea)
- Return transfer to Positano or Sorrento
- Beverages other than flat or sparkling water at lunch
- Requests outside the 2-course menu (includes starter and main course or starter and second course)
Duration: 4 hours
Length: 9 Km
Vegetarian lunch options available, please let us know at time of booking if you have dietary requirements.
Please dress appropriately to the weather; comfortable walking or hiking shoes and light comfortable clothing is recommended
Bring a hat, backpack, and bottle of water.
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
Other offers Cartotrekking
€ 29 per guest
From € 150 Per group | Max 20 people
From € 159 Per group | Max 20 people
From € 490 per group (max 20 people)
€ 39 per guest
€ 50 per guest
Field trips in the Amalfitan coast
All treasures of the Amalfitan Coast can be visited only with the guide of an expert team of guides. the Cartotrekking association is a pool of young and skilled guides. With them, you will know the... more »
A beautiful day
my esperienze was beautiful! I will repeat with another activity with Cartotrekking. the guide was very welcoming and knowledgeable. He knew every plant and every place we walked. Thanks we will be... more »
Excursion to Monte Terminio
Today, 12 January 2020 we went for a group excursion on top of Monte Terminio. Our guide, Marco lives in the area and has a profound knowledge of its historical, geographical and natural background... more »