Discover the breathtaking scenery of the Path of the Gods and sample local specialties with this all-inclusive tour with private transfer from Sorrento or Positano, guided hike, and lunch in a local restaurant in Nocelle just outside Positano!
Departure from: Pompeii, Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Castellammare di Stabia
Duration 4 hours (Morning)
From 20 October 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up in Sorrento or Positano and transfer by private driver to Agerola
- Meet your experienced private guide in Piazza Paolo Capasso in Bomerano
- Set off for a hike along the breathtaking Path of the Gods, learning about rural life, the shepherding tradition, and the secrets of the Park of the Lattari Mountains from your guide
- Arrival in Nocelle and stop for lunch overlooking the sea past Positano in a small family-run trattoria (lunch includes 2 courses made with local products from the garden and the sea)
- Return transfer to Positano or Sorrento
- Beverages other than flat or sparkling water at lunch
- Requests outside the 2-course menu (includes starter and main course or starter and second course)
Duration: 4 hours
Length: 9 Km
Vegetarian lunch options available, please let us know at time of booking if you have dietary requirements.
Please dress appropriately to the weather; comfortable walking or hiking shoes and light comfortable clothing is recommended
Bring a hat, backpack, and bottle of water.
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
"Enzo was amazing and very informative Made the hike even more memorable!"
"Alessio is an excellent guide: He is interesting & informative & provided the right balance of information along with guiding the path. He is also a lovely person and I would recommend him to friends"
Cartotrekking: "We are so glad !! and we will pass the review to Alessio !! :) "
"Enrico was terrific! We loved the walk- the scenery was amazing! "