"Great experience! Couldn't have asked for a better guide than Gianluca. He had so much information to share along the way to complement the breathtaking views. Definitely recommend them to anyone!"
Discover the breathtaking scenery of the Path of the Gods and sample local specialties with this all-inclusive tour with private transfer from Sorrento or Positano, guided hike, and lunch in a local restaurant in Nocelle just outside Positano!
Departure from: Pompeii, Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Castellammare di Stabia
Duration 4 hours (Morning)
from 1 May 2020 to 19 October 2020 (All days) - High season from 20 October 2020 to 31 January 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up in Sorrento or Positano and transfer by private driver to Agerola
- Meet your experienced private guide in Piazza Paolo Capasso in Bomerano
- Set off for a hike along the breathtaking Path of the Gods, learning about rural life, the shepherding tradition, and the secrets of the Park of the Lattari Mountains from your guide
- Arrival in Nocelle and stop for lunch overlooking the sea past Positano in a small family-run trattoria (lunch includes 2 courses made with local products from the garden and the sea)
- Return transfer to Positano or Sorrento
- Beverages other than flat or sparkling water at lunch
- Requests outside the 2-course menu (includes starter and main course or starter and second course)
Duration: 4 hours
Length: 9 Km
Vegetarian lunch options available, please let us know at time of booking if you have dietary requirements.
Please dress appropriately to the weather; comfortable walking or hiking shoes and light comfortable clothing is recommended
Bring a hat, backpack, and bottle of water.
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
Other offers Cartotrekking
€ 29 per guest
€ 25 per guest
From € 189 Per group | Max 20 people
From € 490 per group (max 20 people)
€ 39 per guest
€ 50 per guest
"Enrico was terrific! We loved the walk- the scenery was amazing! "
"We are very happy with our guide Dr Gianluca. Very informative & make the walk worth while. We could have done the walk by ourselves but he shared lots of his experience & knowledge"
Excursion to Monte Terminio
Today, 12 January 2020 we went for a group excursion on top of Monte Terminio. Our guide, Marco lives in the area and has a profound knowledge of its historical, geographical and natural background... more »
A must-do hike!
My husband and I booked the private hike with taxi pickup from our hotel in Sorrento, with hike, lunch and taxi back as a special treat. We both felt that it was too risky to rely on the buses and... more »
Hike path of gods in positano
Recently went to Italy and booked hiking trip in positano. We did the Path of Gods Hike and Enzio was our guide . he was so fantastic. He knew all the history and the plants in the area and... more »