Don't miss one of the most scenic and thrilling hikes on the Amalfi Coast: the Path of the Gods! With this all-inclusive guided hike, transfer to the trail is included so you can enjoy exploring the coastline with your guide stress-free.
Departure from: Pompeii, Sorrento, Castellammare di Stabia
Duration 4 hours
From 6 March 2021 to 31 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfer via taxi with pickup in Sorrento, Castellammare, or Pompeii
- Private hiking guide who speaks English
- Insurance coverage
- The hike begins from Agerola's Piazza Paolo Capasso (Bomerano) an follow the coastal trail through the Mediterranean scrub and oak woods
- Plenty of breaks to take pictures of the scenic landscape overlooking the sea
- At the end of the hike, we'll lead you down a traditional country staircase to the center of Positano
- Lunch (we can arrange a picnic or lunch in a local restaurant with a view upon request)
- Return transfer (drop-off) - (optional, upon request)
Pick-up point: Sorrento - Castellammare - Pompeii
Departure: Agerola (Bomerano)
Duration: 4 hours
Length: 8 Km
Languages: Italian and English
This tour is perfect for singles, couples, families, or small groups of up to 7 people.
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
"It was a wonderful hike with Gianluca, very well-paced and quite relaxed with heaps of new information about local flora and the surroundings. I would do this trek again in a heartbeat! Thank you :)"
"We enjoyed the hike.Thanks Enzo!"
Cartotrekking: "We are so glad !! and we will pass the review to Enzo !"
"We had Polina and Marco as our guides and they both were amazing. Along the way they shared great information about the nature along hike and Italian culture. I would recommend them to anyone! Thanks!"
Cartotrekking: "Many thanks to you!!"