"We enjoyed the hike.Thanks Enzo!"
Don't miss one of the most scenic and thrilling hikes on the Amalfi Coast: the Path of the Gods! With this all-inclusive guided hike, transfer to the trail is included so you can enjoy exploring the coastline with your guide stress-free.
Departure from: Pompeii, Sorrento, Castellammare di Stabia
Duration 4 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfer via taxi with pickup in Sorrento, Castellammare, or Pompeii
- Private hiking guide who speaks English
- Insurance coverage
- The hike begins from Agerola's Piazza Paolo Capasso (Bomerano) an follow the coastal trail through the Mediterranean scrub and oak woods
- Plenty of breaks to take pictures of the scenic landscape overlooking the sea
- At the end of the hike, we'll lead you down a traditional country staircase to the center of Positano
- Lunch (we can arrange a picnic or lunch in a local restaurant with a view upon request)
- Return transfer (drop-off) - (optional, upon request)
Pick-up point: Sorrento - Castellammare - Pompeii
Departure: Agerola (Bomerano)
Duration: 4 hours
Length: 8 Km
Languages: Italian and English
This tour is perfect for singles, couples, families, or small groups of up to 7 people.
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
Other offers Cartotrekking
€ 25 per guest
From € 189 Per group | Max 20 people
€ 39 per guest
€ 50 per guest
From € 180 Per group | Max 6 people
€ 65 per guest
"Great experience! Couldn't have asked for a better guide than Gianluca. He had so much information to share along the way to complement the breathtaking views. Definitely recommend them to anyone!"
"Enzo was amazing and very informative Made the hike even more memorable!"
Excursion to Monte Terminio
Today, 12 January 2020 we went for a group excursion on top of Monte Terminio. Our guide, Marco lives in the area and has a profound knowledge of its historical, geographical and natural background... more »
A must-do hike!
My husband and I booked the private hike with taxi pickup from our hotel in Sorrento, with hike, lunch and taxi back as a special treat. We both felt that it was too risky to rely on the buses and... more »
Hike path of gods in positano
Recently went to Italy and booked hiking trip in positano. We did the Path of Gods Hike and Enzio was our guide . he was so fantastic. He knew all the history and the plants in the area and... more »