"We had Polina and Marco as our guides and they both were amazing. Along the way they shared great information about the nature along hike and Italian culture. I would recommend them to anyone! Thanks!"
Don't miss one of the most scenic and thrilling hikes on the Amalfi Coast: the Path of the Gods! With this all-inclusive guided hike, transfer to the trail is included so you can enjoy exploring the coastline with your guide stress-free.
Departure from: Pompeii, Sorrento, Castellammare di Stabia
Duration 4 hours
from 6 March 2021 to 31 December 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfer via taxi with pickup in Sorrento, Castellammare, or Pompeii
- Private hiking guide who speaks English
- Insurance coverage
- The hike begins from Agerola's Piazza Paolo Capasso (Bomerano) an follow the coastal trail through the Mediterranean scrub and oak woods
- Plenty of breaks to take pictures of the scenic landscape overlooking the sea
- At the end of the hike, we'll lead you down a traditional country staircase to the center of Positano
- Lunch (we can arrange a picnic or lunch in a local restaurant with a view upon request)
- Return transfer (drop-off) - (optional, upon request)
Pick-up point: Sorrento - Castellammare - Pompeii
Departure: Agerola (Bomerano)
Duration: 4 hours
Length: 8 Km
Languages: Italian and English
This tour is perfect for singles, couples, families, or small groups of up to 7 people.
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
Other offers Cartotrekking
From € 150 Per group | Max 20 people
From € 550 per group | Max 20 people
€ 39 per guest
From € 155 Per group | Max 20 people
From € 180 Per group | Max 6 people
€ 70 per guest
"Enrico was the perfect guide. He paced the walk so that the slower members had a great experience and was extremely knowledgeable and had a calm and gentle personality."
"Great experience! Couldn't have asked for a better guide than Gianluca. He had so much information to share along the way to complement the breathtaking views. Definitely recommend them to anyone!"
Field trips in the Amalfitan coast
All treasures of the Amalfitan Coast can be visited only with the guide of an expert team of guides. the Cartotrekking association is a pool of young and skilled guides. With them, you will know the... more »
A beautiful day
my esperienze was beautiful! I will repeat with another activity with Cartotrekking. the guide was very welcoming and knowledgeable. He knew every plant and every place we walked. Thanks we will be... more »
Excursion to Monte Terminio
Today, 12 January 2020 we went for a group excursion on top of Monte Terminio. Our guide, Marco lives in the area and has a profound knowledge of its historical, geographical and natural background... more »