"We are very happy with our guide Dr Gianluca. Very informative & make the walk worth while. We could have done the walk by ourselves but he shared lots of his experience & knowledge"
Don't miss one of the most scenic and thrilling hikes on the Amalfi Coast: the Path of the Gods! With this all-inclusive guided hike, transfer to the trail is included so you can enjoy exploring the coastline with your guide stress-free.
Departure from: Pompeii, Sorrento, Castellammare di Stabia
Duration 4 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfer via taxi with pickup in Sorrento, Castellammare, or Pompeii
- Private hiking guide who speaks English
- Insurance coverage
- The hike begins from Agerola's Piazza Paolo Capasso (Bomerano) an follow the coastal trail through the Mediterranean scrub and oak woods
- Plenty of breaks to take pictures of the scenic landscape overlooking the sea
- At the end of the hike, we'll lead you down a traditional country staircase to the center of Positano
- Lunch (we can arrange a picnic or lunch in a local restaurant with a view upon request)
- Return transfer (drop-off) - (optional, upon request)
Pick-up point: Sorrento - Castellammare - Pompeii
Departure: Agerola (Bomerano)
Duration: 4 hours
Length: 8 Km
Languages: Italian and English
This tour is perfect for singles, couples, families, or small groups of up to 7 people.
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
Other offers Cartotrekking
€ 25 per guest
From € 189 Per group | Max 20 people
From € 490 per group (max 20 people)
€ 39 per guest
€ 50 per guest
From € 180 Per group | Max 6 people
"Enrico was terrific! We loved the walk- the scenery was amazing! "
"It was a wonderful hike with Gianluca, very well-paced and quite relaxed with heaps of new information about local flora and the surroundings. I would do this trek again in a heartbeat! Thank you :)"
Excursion to Monte Terminio
Today, 12 January 2020 we went for a group excursion on top of Monte Terminio. Our guide, Marco lives in the area and has a profound knowledge of its historical, geographical and natural background... more »
A must-do hike!
My husband and I booked the private hike with taxi pickup from our hotel in Sorrento, with hike, lunch and taxi back as a special treat. We both felt that it was too risky to rely on the buses and... more »
Hike path of gods in positano
Recently went to Italy and booked hiking trip in positano. We did the Path of Gods Hike and Enzio was our guide . he was so fantastic. He knew all the history and the plants in the area and... more »