"Alessio is an excellent guide: He is interesting & informative & provided the right balance of information along with guiding the path. He is also a lovely person and I would recommend him to friends"
Don't miss one of the most scenic and thrilling hikes on the Amalfi Coast: the Path of the Gods! With this all-inclusive guided hike, transfer to the trail is included so you can enjoy exploring the coastline with your guide stress-free.
Departure from: Pompeii, Sorrento, Castellammare di Stabia
Duration 4 hours
from 6 March 2021 to 30 June 2021 (All days) - Low season from 1 July 2021 to 15 September 2021 (All days) - High season from 16 September 2021 to 31 December 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfer via taxi with pickup in Sorrento, Castellammare, or Pompeii
- Private hiking guide who speaks English
- Insurance coverage
- The hike begins from Agerola's Piazza Paolo Capasso (Bomerano) an follow the coastal trail through the Mediterranean scrub and oak woods
- Plenty of breaks to take pictures of the scenic landscape overlooking the sea
- At the end of the hike, we'll lead you down a traditional country staircase to the center of Positano
- Lunch (we can arrange a picnic or lunch in a local restaurant with a view upon request)
- Return transfer (drop-off) - (optional, upon request)
Pick-up point: Sorrento - Castellammare - Pompeii
Departure: Agerola (Bomerano)
Duration: 4 hours
Length: 8 Km
Languages: Italian and English
This tour is perfect for singles, couples, families, or small groups of up to 7 people.
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
Other offers Cartotrekking
€ 20 per guest
From € 159 Per group | Max 20 people
From € 490 per group (max 20 people)
€ 39 per guest
€ 50 per guest
From € 180 Per group | Max 6 people
"Enrico was the perfect guide. He paced the walk so that the slower members had a great experience and was extremely knowledgeable and had a calm and gentle personality."
"Enzo was amazing and very informative Made the hike even more memorable!"
Excursion to Monte Terminio
Today, 12 January 2020 we went for a group excursion on top of Monte Terminio. Our guide, Marco lives in the area and has a profound knowledge of its historical, geographical and natural background... more »
A must-do hike!
My husband and I booked the private hike with taxi pickup from our hotel in Sorrento, with hike, lunch and taxi back as a special treat. We both felt that it was too risky to rely on the buses and... more »
Hike path of gods in positano
Recently went to Italy and booked hiking trip in positano. We did the Path of Gods Hike and Enzio was our guide . he was so fantastic. He knew all the history and the plants in the area and... more »