"Great experience! Couldn't have asked for a better guide than Gianluca. He had so much information to share along the way to complement the breathtaking views. Definitely recommend them to anyone!"
Do you love hiking? Then take advantage of three days of full immersion in the natural beauty of the Amalfi Coast and the Sorrentine Penisola: book our packet of 3 full days of guided hiking along the three most beautiful trails in the area!
Departure from: Sorrento, Amalfi, Ravello, Positano, Praiano, Conca dei Marini
Duration 8 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 1 November 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- 3 private walking/hiking tours including highlights like Ravello - Amalfi - Positano - Sorrento
- Day 1. The villages of the Amalfi Coast: walk between Amalfi and Atrani, climb to Ravello, and return to Amalfi - loop trail - 5 km - 3 hours
- Day 2. The Path of the Gods: take the clifftop trail from Agerola to Nocelle then descend to Positano - 9 km - 5 hours
- Day 3. Ieranto Bay or Punta Campanella: Hiking path along the Mediterranean sea on the point of the Sorrento Peninsula - 5 Km - 4 hours
- Languages: English and Italian
- Expert guide for the entire three days
- Transfers (private or public transportation)
- Total duration: about 12 hours (over 3 days)
- Total distance: 19 Km (over 3 days)
See the most beautiful scenery on the Amalfi and Sorrento coasts with our guide for 3 days of hiking.
Three days of guided hikes through the most spectacular corners of Amalfi, Ravello, Positano and Sorrento including villages and nature trails.
This tour is ideal for singles, couples, families, or groups of up to 15 people.
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
Other offers Cartotrekking
€ 29 per guest
€ 25 per guest
From € 189 Per group | Max 20 people
€ 39 per guest
€ 50 per guest
From € 180 Per group | Max 6 people
"Enrico was terrific! We loved the walk- the scenery was amazing! "
"We are very happy with our guide Dr Gianluca. Very informative & make the walk worth while. We could have done the walk by ourselves but he shared lots of his experience & knowledge"
Excursion to Monte Terminio
Today, 12 January 2020 we went for a group excursion on top of Monte Terminio. Our guide, Marco lives in the area and has a profound knowledge of its historical, geographical and natural background... more »
A must-do hike!
My husband and I booked the private hike with taxi pickup from our hotel in Sorrento, with hike, lunch and taxi back as a special treat. We both felt that it was too risky to rely on the buses and... more »
Hike path of gods in positano
Recently went to Italy and booked hiking trip in positano. We did the Path of Gods Hike and Enzio was our guide . he was so fantastic. He knew all the history and the plants in the area and... more »