A group hike along one of the most famous trails in southern Italy between Agerola and Positano: explore the Path of the Gods with an expert local guide and experience some of the most breathtaking landscapes on the coast.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 3 hours
From 6 March 2021 to 31 December 2021 (Only on Tuesday - Saturday - Thursday) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up: Agerola in Piazza Paolo Capasso (Bomerano) a few minutes before departure
- Meet your guide and begin your Path of the Gods hike across the mountains through Mediterranean scrub and oak woods
- Photo breaks overlooking the breathtaking land- and seascapes
- Short stop in Nocelle to rest or sample local organic biological lemonade
- Arrival in Positano via a traditional country staircase
- Pick up and drop off
- Food and drinks
Route: Agerola - Positano
Duration: 4 hours 30 min
Length: 10 Km
Languages: Italian and English
Wear suitable and comfortable clothing and hiking shoes or boots (not smooth soled) - 1/2 L of water per person
The guided tour of the Path of the Gods is suitable for individuals, couples, families, groups of friends up to a maximum of 20 people.
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
"Enrico was terrific! We loved the walk- the scenery was amazing! "
"We enjoyed the hike.Thanks Enzo!"
Cartotrekking: "We are so glad !! and we will pass the review to Enzo !"
"Enzo was amazing and very informative Made the hike even more memorable!"