A guided hike on the tallest peak of the Lattari Mountains and the entire province of Naples: hike with us through the wooded slopes of Mount Faito shaded by towering beech trees. We'll stop to visit a traditional snow stock before heading back to our depature point.
Departure from: Castellammare di Stabia
Duration 5 hours
From 6 March 2021 to 31 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Private hiking guide
- Qualified environmental guide
- Departure: Campo del Pero in Faito (Vico Equense)
- Trail hike through beech forests and across limestone cliffs with photographs of the sweeping view before reaching the highest peak (144 m above sea level)
- Return to the departure point
- Environmental English-speaking guide
- Duration: 5 hours
- Private transfer (to and from trailhead)
- Round trip cable car tickets
Departure: Piazzale dei Capi Belvedere del Faito (Vico Equense), reached by cablecar from C.Mare
Arrival: Piazzale dei Capi Belvedere del Faito (Vico Equense)
Duration: 5 hours
Length: 8 Km
Languages: Italian and English
We suggest hiking boots (please do not wear smooth-soled athletic shoes) and at least 1 liter of water.
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
"Enzo was amazing and very informative Made the hike even more memorable!"
"We are very happy with our guide Dr Gianluca. Very informative & make the walk worth while. We could have done the walk by ourselves but he shared lots of his experience & knowledge"
"Amazingly and Anna was an amazing guide "