A guided hike on the tallest peak of the Lattari Mountains and the entire province of Naples: hike with us through the wooded slopes of Mount Faito shaded by towering beech trees. We'll stop to visit a traditional snow stock before heading back to our depature point.
Departure from: Castellammare di Stabia
Duration 5 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Private hiking guide
- Qualified environmental guide
- Departure: Campo del Pero in Faito (Vico Equense)
- Trail hike through beech forests and across limestone cliffs with photographs of the sweeping view before reaching the highest peak (144 m above sea level)
- Return to the departure point
- Environmental English-speaking guide
- Duration: 5 hours
- Private transfer (to and from trailhead)
- Round trip cable car tickets
Arrival: Piazzale dei Capi Belvedere del Faito (Vico Equense)
Duration: 5 hours
Length: 8 Km
Languages: Italian and English
We suggest hiking boots (please do not wear smooth-soled athletic shoes) and at least 1 liter of water.
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
"We are very happy with our guide Dr Gianluca. Very informative & make the walk worth while. We could have done the walk by ourselves but he shared lots of his experience & knowledge"