A guided hike on the tallest peak of the Lattari Mountains and the entire province of Naples: hike with us through the wooded slopes of Mount Faito shaded by towering beech trees. We'll stop to visit a traditional snow stock before heading back to our depature point.
Departure from: Castellammare di Stabia
Duration 5 hours
From 6 March 2021 to 31 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Private hiking guide
- Qualified environmental guide
- Departure: Campo del Pero in Faito (Vico Equense)
- Trail hike through beech forests and across limestone cliffs with photographs of the sweeping view before reaching the highest peak (144 m above sea level)
- Return to the departure point
- Environmental English-speaking guide
- Duration: 5 hours
- Private transfer (to and from trailhead)
- Round trip cable car tickets
Departure: Piazzale dei Capi Belvedere del Faito (Vico Equense), reached by cablecar from C.Mare
Arrival: Piazzale dei Capi Belvedere del Faito (Vico Equense)
Duration: 5 hours
Length: 8 Km
Languages: Italian and English
We suggest hiking boots (please do not wear smooth-soled athletic shoes) and at least 1 liter of water.
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
"We enjoyed the hike.Thanks Enzo!"
Cartotrekking: "We are so glad !! and we will pass the review to Enzo !"
"Amazingly and Anna was an amazing guide "
"Great experience! Couldn't have asked for a better guide than Gianluca. He had so much information to share along the way to complement the breathtaking views. Definitely recommend them to anyone!"