You haven't seen Capri unless you've admired the island by sea. Treat yourself to a day cruise on board a powerful and luxurious speedboat and take in the island's beauty at your own pace in complete privacy!
Departure from: Sorrento, Positano
Duration 8 hours (Morning)
From 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart from the port of Sorrento or Positano, with optional hotel pick-up in Sorrento
- Set sail on board a speedboat along the Sorrentine coastline to Capri
- Cruise around the island at your own pace, stopping to swim and snorkel
- Admire highlights like the Grotta del Corallo, Grotta Bianca, Faraglioni, and Natural Arch
- English-speaking skipper
- Optional stop to visit the Blue Grotto
- Optional stop at one of the suggested restaurants, all our customers
- WC galley, and cabin on board
- Water, soft drinks, wine, and Prosecco appetizers
- Beach towels and snorkeling gear provided
- Free time on Capri to explore by land
- Return in the late afternoon
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Taxes and fuel
- Blue Grotto tickets and disembarkation tax in Capri (EUR 2.50/person); both optional depending upon your itinerary
- If you dock in Marina Grande, a port fee of EUR 100 /boat is required
- Lunch (we can arrange restaurant reservations upon request)
Departure available from Sorrento, Positano, or Piano di Sorrento.
From Positano meeting point at ferry dock or Bar Il Covo.
For departures from Sorrento we can offer hotel pick-up. If you are staying in a private rental or Airbnb, please provide the address in the notes box!
Free cancellation for rough seas or weather.
Provided by: Charter System (Piano di Sorrento)
Your charter on Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Had a wonderful time! First class service having our own personal tour! Highly recommend!!!"
"Our day was made exceptionally special by our 2 boat captains. I would highly recommend. "
"This boat trip was the highlight of our trip to Amalfi. By boat is by far the best way to appreciate the spectacular Amalfi and Capri scenery, and we hugely enjoyed having a private tour. Many thanks!"