"If you have any doubts about this trip don’t, it was fantastic from start to finish and the guys that ran it looked after us really well recommend this trip 100%"
Explore some of the most beautiful spots along the Sorrentine Peninsula and enjoy a visit and tasting at a local farm.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 5 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfers to and from your hotel
- Carbon racing bike and helmet
- Set off via bike from Sorrento at 8AM (or request pickup from another location)
- Expert Federazione Ciclistica Italiana cycling guide who speaks English
- Cycling itinerary includes Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi, the medieval hamlet of Santa Maria Annunziata, the scenic Marciano road, and the village of Termini
- Breaks to relax and take pictures during the ride
- Bike up to the top of Mount S. Costanzo and walk to the Due Golfi scenic overlook
- Continue to Punta Campanella, the Sorrentine Peninsula's far point
- Stop at “Fossa Papa” farm to sample traditional products
- Additional insurance
The Punta Campanella & Mount San Costanzo bike tour is an easy 15-km route with a maximum altitude change of 300 meters . Please arrive 15 minutes in advance of the 8AM departure; we will contact you with complete details of our depature. You must show a valid ID upon departure. Helmets (provided) are required.
Bring sun screen, a hat or bandana, and cycling clothes.
Group tours are for those who are 18 or older. We offer private tour for groups or families with children 12 and up.
Provided by: Enjoy Bike Sorrento (Sorrento)
Bike tours on the Sorrentine Peninsula and Amalfi Coast
Dream Bike Tour
If you want to have an experience that feels like a dream- you must do this tour. I did the food tour with and e-bike and the Positano yo Amalfi tour it was absolutely incredible. Fabio was an... more »
Greatest bike tour ever and the absolute best way to see the Amalfi Coast!
My husband and I had a fantastic time with Fabio and Pietro! The excellent experience started with the great communication about the logistics for the ride (pickup, pedals, etc.). Throughout the... more »
Perfect climbing days in Italy
Fabio and Stefano made my Italy trip a dream come true with fantastic riding on Mount Faito. Fabio brought a race quality bike to my hotel, on the days and times I needed to fit in my family's... more »