Escape the crowds and admire the beauty of Naples by sea with this peaceful boat tour via traditional wooden gozzo boat along the coastline. See the highlights in just 90 minutes with our English-speaking skipper.
Departure from: Naples
Duration 1 hour
from 26 October 2020 to 13 December 2020 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail from Borgo Marinari in central Naples with an English-speaking skipper
- Private 90-minute boat tour with on-board commentary
- A traditional wooden gozzo boat with music on board
- Cruise by top sights like Posillipo, Palazzo Donn’Anna, Castel dell'Ovo, and Borgo Marinari
- Return sail to Borgo Marinari
- Aperitivo with Prosecco and traditional taralli
- Insurance, fuel, taxes, and safety equipment
This short boat tour is ideal for those who have limited time and those who want to stay close to the coastline!
We will contact you after booking with details regarding the meeting point. Please arrive a few minutes before scheduled departure.
Small children must sit on an adult's lap.
Don't forget a hat and sunscreen!
Provided by: Gianni's Boat Naples (Capri)
Explore Naples by sea on board a traditional gozzo or lancia boat!
Incredible day around the island of Capri!
After a recommendation from a friend we went with Giannis Boats for a 3 hour tour around the island of Capri, and it was absolutely amazing! Our caption, Marco, made it an even better experience... more »
A must do experience
The best part of our stay in Capri. We did a private boat tour of the island for 3 hours & it was just beautiful. Luca was a fantastic guide and attentive host. An amazing few hours exploring the... more »
Romantic boat cruise
This boat trip is a must if you are staying on Capri, from the time they greeted us and told us they were upgrading us to the bigger boat at no extra cost our skipper Antonio made us feel very... more »