"The guide was entertaining and did a great job."
The Amalfi Coast stretches along 50 kilometers of stunning cliffs, tiny coves, and pastel-colored fishing villages. With this small-group tour, you can take in the three top towns - Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello - in one day!
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
from 6 April 2021 to 24 October 2021 (Only on Monday - Thursday - Saturday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Hotel or meeting point pickup
- Small-group tour via private minibus with an English-speaking guide
- Scenic drive along the coastline to Positano
- 1-hour stop in Positano
- Drive to Amalfi past the villages of Praiano, Furore and Conca dei Marini.
- 2-hour stop in Amalfi for a guided tour of the historical center
- Free time in Amalfi to visit the paper museum, sightsee, and shop
- Traditional lunch in Scala, the oldest village of the Amalfi Coast
- 1-hour stop in Ravello to take in the view from one of the most famous scenic overlooks on the coast
- Return to Sorrento at about 5:30 pm
- Tickets to optional sights
Children under three are free.
This tour is not recommended for a wheelchair user or those with walking difficulties.
Provided by: Goldentours (Sorrento )
Travel agency based in Sorrento
Other offers Goldentours
€ 85 per guest
€ 38 per guest
€ 47 per guest
€ 56 per guest
€ 38 per guest
€ 59 per guest
"We had a fascinating tour of Pompeii and Herculaneum. We would most definitely recommend visiting these sites but doing both in one day in the middle of July is very tiring!"
"Very good tour! We enjoyed it so much!"
Abbiamo prenotato il tour di un giorno a Pompei e Vesuvio. La nostra guida turistica era Roberta, incredibilmente gentile, istruttiva, comunicativa e disponibile. Fondamentalmente hai sentito che more »
We booked the pompeii and vesuvio one day tour. Our tour guide was Roberta, incredibly nice, informative, communicative and helpful. You basically felt that she wanted to make your day better. She... more »
Tour dei sapori tipici
Oggi abbiamo trascorso una giornata favolosa nel tour dei sapori tipici. In primo luogo abbiamo visto come viene prodotto il limoncello e l'olio d'oliva prima di provare il limoncello e i diversi more »