Enjoy the best of the Amalfi Coast with no traffic, stress, or crowds with this boat tour from Positano to Amalfi that takes in the highlights of the coast and includes stops to swim. Seven unforgettable hours at sea for the best day of your vacation!
Departure from: Positano
Duration 7 hours
From 3 March 2021 to 3 November 2021 (Only on Tuesday - Friday) - From 1 April 2022 to 4 November 2022 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail from Positano at 10 am
- Sail along the Amalfi Coast to admire highlights like the Grotta dell'Africana, Furore Fjord, Emerad Grotto (optional entrance extra), Lovers' Arch, and more
- Arrival in Amalfi with three hours of free time to explore
- Return sail to Positano at around 5 pm
- Stops to swim during the sail
- Traditional gozzo boat with English-speaking skipper
- Water and soft drinks on board
- Beach towels
- Insurance, fuel, taxes, and safety equipment
- Emerald Grotto tickets (optional) and tickets to other sights like the Amalfi Duomo
This tour is offered Wednesdays and Fridays and departs at 10 am from Positano; please arrive a few minutes before departure. The meeting point is the Grassi Junior kiosk on the Positano port.
Be sure to bring a swimsuit and comfortable shoes.
Those who wish to enter the Duomo in Amalfi should bring clothing that covers shoulders and knees.
Children under 3 are free.
Tours may be cancelled with no penalty charge in case of inclement weather.
Provided by: Grassi Junior Boats (Positano)
Private and shared boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"We had a GREAT day on the boat. Wonderful skipper who took the time to show us the sites along the way. Highly recommend!"
"Beautiful boat, very sweet skipper and easy to find! We loved seeing Positano from the water and Capri was definitely worth seeing!"
"Beautiful day out in a beautiful location! And Grassi boats made it very easy and cost was reasonable and as advertised "