Escape the crowds on land with a minicruise along the Amalfi Coast to admire the spectacular Emerald Grotto, famous for its shimmering green water.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 2 hours
From 1 July 2021 to 31 October 2021 (Except on Monday - Wednesday - Friday - Sunday) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the port of Positano on a boat with indoor and outdoor seating, WC, sun awning
- Scenic sail along the Amalfi Coast to Conca de Marini with commentary in English and Italian
- Switch to a smaller boat to enter the Emerald Grotto
- Tour inside the Emerald Grotto (20 minutes tour, entrance ticket not included)
- Return to the port of Positano after passing Praiano and Furore
- Entrance ticket to the Grotto
- Stops to swim during the cruise.
Length: 2 hours
This tour departs on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays at 12:30 p.m.
Dogs (with leash and muzzle) and food & drink are allowed on board.
Tours may be canceled in case of inclement weather.
We suggest wearing a hat and sunscreen
Provided by: Gruppo Battellieri Costa d’Amalfi (Amalfi)
Transportation by sea on the Amalfi Coast