Escape the crowds on land with a minicruise along the Amalfi Coast to admire the spectacular Emerald Grotto, famous for its shimmering green water.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 2 hours
from 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (Except on Monday - Wednesday - Friday - Sunday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the port of Positano on a boat with indoor and outdoor seating, WC, sun awning
- Scenic sail along the Amalfi Coast to Conca de Marini with commentary in English and Italian
- Switch to a smaller boat to enter the Emerald Grotto
- Tour inside the Emerald Grotto (20 minutes tour, entrance ticket not included)
- Return to the port of Positano after passing Praiano and Furore
- Entrance ticket to the Grotto
- Stops to swim during the cruise.
Length: 2 hours
This tour departs on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays at 12:30 p.m.
Dogs (with leash and muzzle) and food & drink are allowed on board.
Tours may be canceled in case of inclement weather.
We suggest wearing a hat and sunscreen
Provided by: Gruppo Battellieri Costa d’Amalfi (Amalfi)
Transportation by sea on the Amalfi Coast
Other offers Gruppo Battellieri Costa d’Amalfi
€ 10 per guest
€ 12 per guest
€ 2.50 per guest
€ 35 per guest
€ 80 per guest
€ 50 per guest
Left us, with no explanation. Use Il Timone instead
At 12:55 we were fortunate to get the 13:00 trip to the Grotta Dello Smeraldo. We were told it would be a 1 hour tour. The trip the the grotto was nice but not amazing as no tour information but... more »