Experience the captivating beauty of the Amalfi Coast by sea with this 6-hours boat tour that will allow you to admire some of the highlights of the coastline until Positano, and includes a stop at the spectacular Emerald Grotto.
Departure from: Amalfi, Maiori, Minori
Duration 6 hours
From 1 July 2021 to 31 October 2021 (Except on Monday - Wednesday - Friday - Sunday) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the port of your choice
- Scenic sail along the Amalfi Coast to admire Amalfi, Atrani, Ravello, Minori, Maiori, and Conca dei Marini from the sea.
- Commentary in English and Italian
- Switch to a smaller boat to enter the Emerald Grotto
- Optional tour inside the Emerald Grotto (20 minutes, entrance ticket not included)
- Continue cruise along the coastline past the Furore Fjord and Praiano
- Arrival in Positano, 3- hours stop to visit the town indipendently
- Return to the port of departure
- Boat with indoor and outdoor seating, WC (also used as changing rooms), sun awning, safety equipment for children and adults
- Entrance ticket to the grotto
- Stops to swim during the cruise
Length: 6 ore
This tour is available on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays
Amalfi - 10 a.m.
Minori -10:20 a.m.
Maiori - 10:40 a.m.
Dogs (with leash and muzzle) and food & drink are allowed on board.
Tours may be canceled in case of inclement weather.
Bring a hat and sunblock.
Provided by: Gruppo Battellieri Costa d’Amalfi (Amalfi)
Transportation by sea on the Amalfi Coast