Discover the beauty of Capri and Anacapri from Rome, departing on the high-speed train in the morning and touring the island from land and sea with an expert guide, lunch included.
Departure from: Termini Train Station
Duration 12 hours
From 10 June 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure via high-speed train from Rome Termini (7AM). Train travel is independent. Please let us know if you need a transfer from your hotel to the station.
- Pick up at the Naples train station and transfer to Molo Borbonico in Herculaneum
- Departure for Capri at 9:15
- Sail around the island to admire Capri's famed sea grottoes, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, Punta Carena lighthouse, and Faraglioni
- Guided tour of Capri and Anacapri by land (minibus transfer included)
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Limoncello tasting in a nearby workshop
- Free time on land to explore and shop
- Return by boat to Herculaneum (4:15)
- Drop off at the Naples train station for independent return via high-speed train to Rome
- English-speaking crew, insurance, life jackets for children and adults
- Transfers between your hotel and Termini train station in Rome (available upon request at a surcharge)
- Blue Grotto visit (passengers can visit the Blue Grotto via land during your free time. Tickets are EUR 15/person)
- Beverages at lunch
- Tickets to sights and monuments
Face masks required for guides and passengers
Gear and equipment sanitized before and after use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Hand sanitizing gel available for staff and passengers
The train trip from Rome to Naples is taken independently, so please check the exact departure time on the tickets provided. Transfers from the hotel to the Termini station and back are available at an additional charge. We recommend comfortable shoes and clothing, sunscreen and a sun hat.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
"A wonderful trip, which was excellent value for money. Highly recommended."
"We had an amazing boat tour and it truly was the highlight of our trip in Italy"
"We had a fabulous day on boat with Peppe and Johnny - saw lovely grottoes and private beaches along Sorrento and Amalfi coasts, visited the towns and shopped and dined and had a great day on the boat "