"Everything we saw was beautiful, but they should stick to the timeline of 30 mins waiting time for blue grotto as advertised. We waited over an hour and people were getting seasick. "
Spend a day discovering Capri by land and sea, departing from Naples and other area locations like Pompeii, Herculaneum, and more!
Departure from: Naples, Pompeii, Castellammare di Stabia, Herculaneum
Duration 8 hours
from 1 April 2021 to 15 June 2021 (All days) - Low season from 16 June 2021 to 15 September 2021 (All days) - High season from 16 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up at the location of your choice in Naples or surrounding towns
- Transfer Herculaneum's Molo Borbonico and set sail for Capri at 9:15
- Arrival at Capri's Marina Grande port to continue around the island past the picturesque sea grottoes, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, Punta Carena lighthouse, and Faraglioni
- Five hours of free time on land to explore and shop
- English-speaking skipper with a map of Capri and tips for visiting the island
- Departure from the port of Capri at 4:15 for return sail to Herculaneum
- Transfer from the port to meeting point drop off
- English-speaking crew, insurance, life jackets for children and adults
- Blue Grotto (there are long waits to visit the sight by sea, so you are welcome to visit the Blue Grotto during your free time on land. Tickets are EUR 14/person)
- Tickets to sights and monuments
Clients must undergo a temperature check before entering our offices and before embarking on a boat tour, and masks are required.
A social distance of 1 meter between clients is guaranteed in our offices and on board our boats.
Our boats are sanitized after each tour in accordance with health ministry protocols.
We offer convenient pick-up and drop-off points in and around Naples; please provide information regarding where you would like to be picked up as soon as possible. Plan to arrive at least 10 minutes in advance at the pick up location wearing comfortable shoes and clothing, sunscreen, and a sun hat.
The tour is available in Spanish, too.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
Other offers HP Travel
€ 25 per guest
€ 110 per guest
€ 259 per guest
€ 55 per guest
€ 59 per guest
€ 60 per guest
"A wonderful trip, which was excellent value for money. Highly recommended."
"We had an amazing boat trip. The boat captain was so funny we had, fun, beautiful view of the grottos. Very organized and at time. Recomended 100%. "
Was wonderful! Marlene was great in helping us with the perfect advice on Capri to make our trip the best it could be. 5 stars to her!! more »
Far too many people
We took the day tour to Capri from Sorrento. We got picked up on time but this was the smoothest part of the tour. There were so many people that we were herded from the buses down the lift and to... more »
They were on time, very nice and friendly people! Explained a lot to us and gave us plenty water! One cannot be wrong by taking the trip with those guys! more »