"We had a fabulous day on boat with Peppe and Johnny - saw lovely grottoes and private beaches along Sorrento and Amalfi coasts, visited the towns and shopped and dined and had a great day on the boat "
Spend a day discovering Capri by land and sea, departing from Naples and other area locations like Pompeii, Herculaneum, and more!
Departure from: Naples, Pompeii, Castellammare di Stabia, Herculaneum
Duration 8 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 16 June 2020 (All days) - Low season from 17 June 2020 to 15 September 2020 (All days) - High season from 16 September 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up at the location of your choice in Naples or surrounding towns
- Transfer Herculaneum's Molo Borbonico and set sail for Capri at 9:15
- Arrival at Capri's Marina Grande port to continue around the island past the picturesque sea grottoes, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, Punta Carena lighthouse, and Faraglioni
- Five hours of free time on land to explore and shop
- English-speaking skipper with a map of Capri and tips for visiting the island
- Departure from the port of Capri at 4:15 for return sail to Herculaneum
- Transfer from the port to meeting point drop off
- English-speaking crew, insurance, life jackets for children and adults
- Blue Grotto (there are long waits to visit the sight by sea, so you are welcome to visit the Blue Grotto during your free time on land. Tickets are EUR 14/person)
- Extras and tips
- Tickets to sights and monuments
We offer convenient pick-up and drop-off points in and around Naples; please provide information regarding where you would like to be picked up as soon as possible. Plan to arrive at least 10 minutes in advance at the pick up location wearing comfortable shoes and clothing, sunscreen, and a sun hat.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
Altre offerte HP Travel
€ 85 per guest
€ 110 per guest
€ 259 per guest
€ 55 per guest
€ 70 per guest
€ 59 per guest
"We had a lovely time in Capri. The transfer from the car service to the boat was easy to navigate. The boat getting over was an easy ride. The boat staff was very careful to help our 80-year-old aunt."
"We had an amazing boat tour and it truly was the highlight of our trip in Italy"
They were on time, very nice and friendly people! Explained a lot to us and gave us plenty water! One cannot be wrong by taking the trip with those guys! more »
We took this tour starting in Napels. Although it said we qould be picked up at our hotel, we had to walk 3 km because that was the closest pick up place. We met Marlene at the boat. She is nice and... more »
We took some time on going on the tour to Capri round the island trip but were persuaded by the hotel. Initially it seems pricey but what you get is individual attention from staff who make sure you... more »