"Everything we saw was beautiful, but they should stick to the timeline of 30 mins waiting time for blue grotto as advertised. We waited over an hour and people were getting seasick. "
See all of Capri in one day with this complete guided tour of Capri town and Anacapri by land, as well as a boat tour around the island to admire its beauty by sea!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 6 hours
from 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- 10.15 am: Meet at our offices in Marina Grande (the port on Capri)
- Set sail around the island for a boat tour past the Grotta Meravigliosa, Grotta Bianca, Grotta Verde, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, Punta Carena lighthouse, Faraglioni, etc
- Dock at Marina Grande and take a minibus to Capri town and Anacapri for a walking tour with an English-speaking guide
- Take in the Piazzetta, Augustus Gardens, etc
- Lunch break at a traditional restaurant, plus a limoncello tasting
- Detailed map of Capri
- Free time to shop
- Return to the meeting point
- English and Spanish speaking guide
- Blue Grotto visit
- Tickets to sights and monuments (optional)
- Beverages at lunch
Clients must undergo a temperature check before entering our offices and before embarking on a boat tour, and masks are required.
A social distance of 1 meter between clients is guaranteed in our offices and on board our boats.
Our boats are sanitized after each tour in accordance with health ministry protocols.
Please meet at the offices of HP Travel: Via Don Giobbe Ruocco 51 in Capri (10.15 am)
Wear comfortable clothing and footwear, a hat, and sunscreen.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
Other offers HP Travel
€ 25 per guest
€ 110 per guest
€ 259 per guest
€ 55 per guest
€ 64 per guest
€ 59 per guest
"Good value for money. "
"We had a fabulous day on boat with Peppe and Johnny - saw lovely grottoes and private beaches along Sorrento and Amalfi coasts, visited the towns and shopped and dined and had a great day on the boat "
Was wonderful! Marlene was great in helping us with the perfect advice on Capri to make our trip the best it could be. 5 stars to her!! more »
Far too many people
We took the day tour to Capri from Sorrento. We got picked up on time but this was the smoothest part of the tour. There were so many people that we were herded from the buses down the lift and to... more »
They were on time, very nice and friendly people! Explained a lot to us and gave us plenty water! One cannot be wrong by taking the trip with those guys! more »