"good value for the money. good little tour around the island "
See all of Capri in one day with this complete guided tour of Capri town and Anacapri by land, as well as a boat tour around the island to admire its beauty by sea!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 6 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- 10 am: Meet at our offices in Marina Grande (the port on Capri)
- Set sail around the island for a boat tour past the Grotta Meravigliosa, Grotta Bianca, Grotta Verde, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, Punta Carena lighthouse, Faraglioni, etc
- Dock at Marina Grande and take a minibus to Capri town and Anacapri for a walking tour with an English-speaking guide
- Take in the Piazzetta, Augustus Gardens, Villa San Michele, etc
- Lunch break at a traditional restaurant, plus a limoncello tasting
- Detailed map of Capri
- Free time to shop
- Return to the meeting point
- Blue Grotto visit
- Tickets to sights and monuments (optional)
- Beverages at lunch
- Tips and extras
Clients must undergo a temperature check before entering our offices and before embarking on a boat tour, and masks are required.
A social distance of 1 meter between clients is guaranteed in our offices and on board our boats.
Our boats are sanitized after each tour in accordance with health ministry protocols.
Please meet at the offices of HP Travel: Via Don Giobbe Ruocco 51 in Capri
Wear comfortable clothing and footwear, a hat, and sunscreen.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
Other offers HP Travel
€ 110 per guest
€ 259 per guest
€ 55 per guest
€ 64 per guest
€ 59 per guest
€ 45 per guest
"We had an amazing boat trip. The boat captain was so funny we had, fun, beautiful view of the grottos. Very organized and at time. Recomended 100%. "
"Good value for money. "
They were on time, very nice and friendly people! Explained a lot to us and gave us plenty water! One cannot be wrong by taking the trip with those guys! more »
We took this tour starting in Napels. Although it said we qould be picked up at our hotel, we had to walk 3 km because that was the closest pick up place. We met Marlene at the boat. She is nice and... more »
We took some time on going on the tour to Capri round the island trip but were persuaded by the hotel. Initially it seems pricey but what you get is individual attention from staff who make sure you... more »