Visit Capri by both land and sea with this tour that includes stops to swim and admire the sea grottoes, as well as time on the island to experience the vibrant atmosphere and do some shopping!
Departure from: Massa Lubrense
Duration 8 hours
From 1 October 2021 to 31 December 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Free pickup from hotels and B&Bs in Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Sant'Agnello, and Piano di Sorrento
- Set sail from Massa Lubrense and stop at the Marciano waterfall
- Skipper who speaks Italian, English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese
- Sail around the island of Capri to admire the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Green and White Grottoes, etc.
- Stops to swim and snorkel (gear provided)
- 4-5 hours of free time on land to visit Capri and Anacapri
- Limoncello tasting, water, soft drinks, and snack (tomato and mozzarella sandwich) included
- Set sail for the return to Massa Lubrense
- Insurance and fuel
- Safety equipment and life jackets for adults and children
- €2.50 per person docking tax at Marina Grande on Capri
- Blue Grotto visit; passengers who wish to visit the grotto can do so during their free time on the island
- Ground transportation and entry to sights and museums on Capri
- Tips and extras
A credit card is required to confirm your booking. You will be charged a 30% deposit before the tour, and the remainder is due on the day of the tour by credit card or in cash. We will contact you to arrange pickup after you book. Wear comfortable clothes and bring a bathing suit, towel, and sunscreen.
Please note: small-group boat tours to Capri do not stop at the Blue Grotto. Passengers who wish to visit the grotto can do so during their free time on the island.
Provided by: Lubrense Boats (Massa Lubrense)
Discover Capri and the Amalfi Coast by sea