Visit Capri by both land and sea with this tour that includes stops to swim and admire the sea grottoes, as well as time on the island to experience the vibrant atmosphere and do some shopping!
Departure from: Massa Lubrense
Duration 8 hours
from 3 April 2021 to 16 May 2021 (All days) - Low season from 17 May 2021 to 16 September 2021 (All days) - High season from 17 September 2021 to 30 November 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Free pickup from hotels and B&Bs in Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Sant'Agnello, and Piano di Sorrento
- Set sail from Massa Lubrense and stop at the Marciano waterfall
- Skipper who speaks Italian, English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese
- Sail around the island of Capri to admire the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Green and White Grottoes, etc.
- Stops to swim and snorkel (gear provided)
- 4-5 hours of free time on land to visit Capri and Anacapri
- Limoncello tasting, water, soft drinks, and snack (tomato and mozzarella sandwich) included
- Set sail for the return to Massa Lubrense
- Insurance and fuel
- Safety equipment and life jackets for adults and children
- €2.50 per person docking tax at Marina Grande on Capri
- Blue Grotto visit; passengers who wish to visit the grotto can do so during their free time on the island
- Ground transportation and entry to sights and museums on Capri
- Tips and extras
A credit card is required to confirm your booking. You will be charged a 30% deposit before the tour, and the remainder is due on the day of the tour by credit card or in cash. We will contact you to arrange pickup after you book. Wear comfortable clothes and bring a bathing suit, towel, and sunscreen.
Please note: small-group boat tours to Capri do not stop at the Blue Grotto. Passengers who wish to visit the grotto can do so during their free time on the island.
Provided by: Lubrense Boats (Massa Lubrense)
Discover Capri and the Amalfi Coast by sea
Other offers Lubrense Boats
€ 89 per guest
€ 99 per guest
From € 609 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 610 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 487 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 488 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
We took the Capri small group tour, there were only 11 of us on the boat, the skipper was very helpful and friendly, the journey was very comfortable and it was a clean boat. We would definitely... more »
Lisa was a WONDERFUL guide! Highly Recommend!!
Perfectly wonderful day! Lisa and the Captain were quite lovely. The tour around the entire island of Capri was full of beautiful sights and thoughtful explanations of the different landmarks. Highly... more »
Six of us took the Isle of Capri tour with our wonderfully friendly and knowledgeable guide Yolanda. Overwhelmingly voted the best day of our vacation so far. From the minute you arrive on the dock... more »