Two unforgettable destinations in one day via traditional gozzo boat for a spectacular day at sea! Visit Capri and Positano with an expert skipper, stopping to swim and explore on land where you prefer.
Departure from: Sorrento, Massa Lubrense
Duration 8 hours
From 17 May 2021 to 30 September 2021 (All days) - High season From 1 October 2021 to 31 December 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Reach the departure port of your choice with free hotel transfer from Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Sant'Agnello, and Piano di Sorrento
- Set sail on board a traditional gozzo with wc, stereo, ice chest, and sun awning
- English-speaking skipper
- Limoncello tasting, water, soft drinks, and snack included
- Cross to the island of Capri to take in coastal sights like the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Green and White Grottoes, etc.
- Stops to swim and snorkel (gear provided)
- Optional stop at the Blue Grotto (extra charge)
- Dock on land to visit Capri and Anacapri, if desired
- Continue on to the Amalfi Coast and dock in Positano (if desired)
- Set sail to return to Massa Lubrense and hotel drop-off
- Insurance and fuel
- Safety equipment and life jackets for adults and children
- Tips and extras
- Docking tax on Capri (€100/boat if you opt to stop in Marina Grande)
- Optional Blue Grotto tickets
- Ground transportation and entry to sights and museums on Capri and in Positano
Departures are available from a number of ports and scheduled at the time you prefer between 8 and 10:30AM; we will contact you to arrange pickup after you book. Wear comfortable clothes and bring a bathing suit, towel, and sunscreen.
Provided by: Lubrense Boats (Massa Lubrense)
Discover Capri and the Amalfi Coast by sea