End you day on the Sorrentine Peninsula by watching the sun set over the Mediterranean on board our traditional gozzo boat with an aperitivo. Stop to swim near the ruins of an ancient Roman villa or simply relax on board and enjoy the view.
Departure from: Sorrento, Massa Lubrense
Duration 5 hours
from 4 April 2021 to 31 December 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick from hotels in Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Sant'Agnello, and Piano di Sorrento to the port of your choice
- Set sail at sunset on a boat with English-speaking skipper, wc, sun awning, stereo, and ice chest
- Skirt the Sorrentine Peninsula, taking in the Marciano falls
- Sail past Sorrento and stop to swim near an ancient Roman villa
- Return to port and hotel transfer
- Insurance and fuel
- Snorkeling gear and life jackets for adults and children
- Tips and extras
Departures are scheduled around 6:15PM in the summer from a choice of ports. We will be in touch with you shortly to arrange hotel pickup and departure time.
Be sure to bring a towel and bathing suit.
Provided by: Lubrense Boats (Massa Lubrense)
Discover Capri and the Amalfi Coast by sea
Other offers Lubrense Boats
€ 89 per guest
€ 89 per guest
€ 99 per guest
From € 609 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 610 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 487 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
We took the Capri small group tour, there were only 11 of us on the boat, the skipper was very helpful and friendly, the journey was very comfortable and it was a clean boat. We would definitely... more »
Lisa was a WONDERFUL guide! Highly Recommend!!
Perfectly wonderful day! Lisa and the Captain were quite lovely. The tour around the entire island of Capri was full of beautiful sights and thoughtful explanations of the different landmarks. Highly... more »
Six of us took the Isle of Capri tour with our wonderfully friendly and knowledgeable guide Yolanda. Overwhelmingly voted the best day of our vacation so far. From the minute you arrive on the dock... more »