End you day on the Sorrentine Peninsula by watching the sun set over the Mediterranean on board our traditional gozzo boat with an aperitivo. Stop to swim near the ruins of an ancient Roman villa or simply relax on board and enjoy the view.
Departure from: Sorrento, Massa Lubrense
Duration 3 hours
From 4 April 2021 to 31 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick from hotels in Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Sant'Agnello, and Piano di Sorrento to the port of your choice
- Set sail at sunset on a boat with English-speaking skipper, wc, sun awning, stereo, and ice chest
- Skirt the Sorrentine Peninsula, taking in the Marciano falls
- Aperitif on board
- Sail past Sorrento and stop to swim near an ancient Roman villa
- Return to port and hotel transfer
- Insurance and fuel
- Snorkeling gear and life jackets for adults and children
- Tips and extras
Departures are scheduled around 6:15PM in the summer from a choice of ports. We will be in touch with you shortly to arrange hotel pickup and departure time.
Be sure to bring a towel and bathing suit.
Provided by: Lubrense Boats (Massa Lubrense)
Discover Capri and the Amalfi Coast by sea