The most romantic minicruise on the coast! Sail to Capri at sunset and drop anchor beneath the Faraglioni for a swim and a toast as the sun dips beneath the horizon! You can also opt to dock on the island to explore by land.
Departure from: Sorrento, Massa Lubrense
Duration 5 hours
from 4 April 2021 to 31 December 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transportation from hotels in Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Sant'Agnello, and Piano di Sorrento to the port of your choice
- Cruise around Capri with a skipper who speaks Italian, English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese
- Boat with wc, sun awning, stereo, and ice chest
- Drop anchor at the Faraglioni to swim and enjoy a sunset cocktail
- Free time to explore the island (3 hours)
- Return to port
- Insurance and fuel
- Life jackets for adults and children
- Docking tax on Capri (€100/boat)
- Ground transport on the island
- Tips and extras
- Tickets to sights and museums
A credit card is required to confirm your booking. Departures are available from a number of ports and scheduled around 6:15PM in the summer; we will contact you to arrange hotel pickup and departure time after you book.
Be sure to bring a bathing suit and towel.
Provided by: Lubrense Boats (Massa Lubrense)
Discover Capri and the Amalfi Coast by sea
Other offers Lubrense Boats
€ 89 per guest
€ 89 per guest
€ 99 per guest
From € 609 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 610 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 487 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
We took the Capri small group tour, there were only 11 of us on the boat, the skipper was very helpful and friendly, the journey was very comfortable and it was a clean boat. We would definitely... more »
Lisa was a WONDERFUL guide! Highly Recommend!!
Perfectly wonderful day! Lisa and the Captain were quite lovely. The tour around the entire island of Capri was full of beautiful sights and thoughtful explanations of the different landmarks. Highly... more »
Six of us took the Isle of Capri tour with our wonderfully friendly and knowledgeable guide Yolanda. Overwhelmingly voted the best day of our vacation so far. From the minute you arrive on the dock... more »