"The most amazing way to end our trip on the Amalfi Coast"
Explore two of Italy's most famous destinations in one day with this private tour of Capri and the Amalfi Coast from Positano via a traditional wooden gozzo boat...discover the Amalfi Coast and Capri with a local skipper!
Departure from: Positano
Duration 8 hours
from 1 June 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up on the Spiaggia Grande beach in Positano
- Departure around 10 AM via a wooden gozzo boat
- Local, English-speaking skipper for a sail along the Amalfi Coast
- Pass highlights like the Saracen towers of Praiano, Furore Fjords, Marmolada waterfall, and Grotta of Pandora
- Minibar stocked with water, soft drinks, wine, and Prosecco plus snacks
- Arrival in Amalfi, optional free time on land before departure for Capri
- Tour around the island with time to dock and tour independently on land
- Restaurant or on-board picnic lunch (optional; extra charge)
- Stops to swim
- Beach towels provided
- Safety equipment for adults and children
- Fuel, taxes, insurance
- Meals (picnic or restaurant lunch optional, extra charge)
- Tickets to sights and monuments like the Blue Grotto and Duomo in Amalfi
- Cost of the port of Capri (variable between € 100 and 200) and landing tax (€ 2.5 per person), due only if you actually land on the island
- Ground transport
- Tips and extras
The meeting point is on the Spiaggia Grande beach in Positano. You'll find us under the white gazebo in the center of the beach just opposite the staircase.
The tour lasts 8 hours, departing around 10AM and returning around 6PM. The maximum number of passengers is 12.
For lunch (extra charge), we can arrange for a light picnic on board or book a restaurant table.
Bring your bathing suit, sunblock, and sun glasses!
Provided by: Lucibello (Positano )
How about a boat ride along the breathtaking Amalfi Coast?
Other offers Lucibello
From € 1,200 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 700 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 500 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 900 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 1,900 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 2,000 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
"Our best experiences of our vacation in Positano, we had an amazing day. "
"We had a great time with Davide as our host. The waters were VERY rough on the way to Capri but he handled the boat really well and we had an amazing time and smooth sailing on the way back!"
As part of our tour group, our ferry took us from Almafi to Positano. While the rest of the group had about 1.5 hours to shop in Positano, my mom and I preferred to kayak. We planned this ahead of... more »
My husband and I did a half day trip (4hours) along the Amalfi Coast, it was spectacular. Our guide was Maverick (Tonino) and he was incredibly knowledgeable, relaxed and fun. It was just what we... more »
Day trip with an amazing Captain Antonino!!
We were hesitant weather we should or shouldn’t rent a private boat to Capri and today we are so happy we decided to do it. We rented one of the nice boats for a day. The boat itself and Capri were a... more »