"one of the best experiences on our trip"
An 8-hour tour via a luxury Aprea Mare 60 speedboat: enjoy the coastline of Capri, Ischia, or the Amalfi Coast by sea via an exclusive vessel with all the high-end amenities you need for a comfortable and stylish sail.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 4 hours 8 hours
from 1 June 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Positano at 10 a.m
- Set sail via an Aprea Mare 60 speedboat with expert skipper to Capri, Ischia, or the Amalfi Coast
- Option of stopping at a waterfront restaurant for lunch or having a picnic on board
- Stops to swim
- Return to Positano (at around 6PM)
- There is a padded sun deck, cabin, fresh-water shower, Wi-Fi, beach towels, and minibar with cold water and soft drinks on board.
- Taxes, fuel, and insurance included. The vessel has all safety equipment on board.
- Tickets to monuments and sights (optional visit)
- Cost of the port of Capri (variable between € 100 and 200) and landing tax (€ 2.5 per person), due only if you actually land on the island
- Land transportation
- Extras and tips
This tour lasts about 8 hours for max 12 persons with departure in the morning at 10 a.m. and return at 6 p.m. We can take care of booking a seafront restaurant for lunch or arrange an on-board picnic.
Provided by: Lucibello (Positano )
How about a boat ride along the breathtaking Amalfi Coast?
Other offers Lucibello
From € 1,200 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 1,500 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 700 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 500 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 900 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 1,900 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
"The most amazing way to end our trip on the Amalfi Coast"
"We had a great time with Davide as our host. The waters were VERY rough on the way to Capri but he handled the boat really well and we had an amazing time and smooth sailing on the way back!"
As part of our tour group, our ferry took us from Almafi to Positano. While the rest of the group had about 1.5 hours to shop in Positano, my mom and I preferred to kayak. We planned this ahead of... more »
My husband and I did a half day trip (4hours) along the Amalfi Coast, it was spectacular. Our guide was Maverick (Tonino) and he was incredibly knowledgeable, relaxed and fun. It was just what we... more »
Day trip with an amazing Captain Antonino!!
We were hesitant weather we should or shouldn’t rent a private boat to Capri and today we are so happy we decided to do it. We rented one of the nice boats for a day. The boat itself and Capri were a... more »