"We had the best day on our private boat tour . Lucca was perfect he was an amazing captain and host. Not only was the day perfect but the booking and process was easy and efficient "
A private full-day tour to experience the best of Ischia and Procida on a traditional wooden gozzo. Head to Ischia and Procida, cruising around the islands with stops to swim and explore on land. Option of dining in a coastal restaurant or arranging a picnic on board.
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Salerno
Duration 8 hours
from 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Morning departure from the mainland to Ischia and Procida
- Experienced, English-speaking skipper
- Sail around the islands of Ischia and Procida to admire the highlights
- Optional swim breaks and time to explore the islands on land
- Restaurant or on-board picnic lunch (optional; extra charge)
- Return sail to the port of departure
- Minibar with snacks, water, soft drinks, wine, and Prosecco
- Beach towels
- Safety equipment for adults and children
- Fuel, taxes, insurance
- Ground transport on the island
- Tickets to sights and monuments
- Tips and extras
- Meals (picnic or restaurant lunch optional, extra charge)
Eight-hour tour for max 12 passengers departing around 10AM and returning around 6PM.
A light picnic lunch can be arranged on board, or we can reserve a restaurant table for you on Ischia (meals not included).
Bring your bathing suit, sunblock, and sunglasses!
Provided by: Lucibello (Positano )
How about a boat ride along the breathtaking Amalfi Coast?
Other offers Lucibello
From € 750 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 550 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 1,000 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 700 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 50 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 600 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
"one of the best experiences on our trip"
"We had an incredible day on the Amalfi with Giovanni as our captain. It was absolutely the highlight of our time in Positano. Giovanni took us to Capri then we toured the coast with lots of swims. "
We took a beautiful boat trip from Positano over to Capri. Our experience was exceptional right from first contact to the end. Lucilla was very efficient in organising the boat for us. The boat... more »
This is a fantastic day out and one I would recommend when travelling on the Amalfi Coast. Pepe was a brilliant skipper and tailored our tour from Positano to suit the group - he was really good fun... more »
As part of our tour group, our ferry took us from Almafi to Positano. While the rest of the group had about 1.5 hours to shop in Positano, my mom and I preferred to kayak. We planned this ahead of... more »