"Best time in the amalfi coast. We had an amazing captain Pepe and Lucia was amazing and so helpful. "
Enjoy a private boat tour of Capri on board a luxury yacht departing from Positano with free time on Capri to explore the Piazzetta by land.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 4 hours
from 1 May 2020 to 31 August 2020 (All days) - High season from 25 September 2020 to 15 November 2020 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Staff to accompany you from your hotel to the port in Positano for departure
- Sail to Capri: swim in the hidden coves, view of the Faraglioni from below, take in the highlights along the coast
- Dock on Capri with an hour of free time to explore the town and Piazzetta
- Return to Positano after about 4 hours
- Soft drinks and beach towels on board
- The boat has a cabin and life vests for adults and children
- Entrance to the Blue Grotto (EUR 14/person)
- Capri disembarkation tax (per boat)
Boat tours to Capri depart in the morning or afternoon from Positano; please let us know the exact time you would like to set sail and we will schedule your departure. Don't forget your swimsuit and sunscreen; towels are provided on board. Our staff will accompany you from your hotel in Positano to the port. We will contact you after you book to confirm all the details of your tour!
Provided by: Positano Luxury Boats (Positano)
Luxury yacht tours to Capri, Ischia, and the Amalfi Coast from Positano
Other offers Positano Luxury Boats
From € 1,000 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 950 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 750 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 1,200 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 250 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 1,900 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
" The highlight of our trip! Lucia was lovely to work with and reliable. Our captain was friendly and helpful. I proposed during the boat ride and it coud not have gone any better! Defintely recommend!"
"We had a wonderful time. The captain was very gracious and informative. The boat trip was probably the highlight of our Amalfi coast trip !"