From 6 December 2016 to 7 January 2017
Stelle Divine - Atrani
Atrani will be lit during the Christmas season by projections of seasonal motifs and poetic verses on the walls of houses in the village center.
Atrani, Italy's smallest municipality, is home to "Stelle Divine", a series of events and permanent light shows in the center of the village. Visitors are welcome to walk thorugh the town to view the lights with the help of a map and an app.
- Friday, 16 December, 5 pm: Pulcinella ad Atrani (children's show and puppet workshop)
- Friday, 16 December, 6 pm, Casa della Cultura: La Fiaba Magica Award
- Sunday, 18 December from 10 to 11 am: Raccontami una fiaba, guided tour and retelling of local legends
- Sunday, 18 December from 10 to 11:30 am, Casa della Cultura: Natale in fiaba, theatrical performance
- Saturday, 24 December, 11:30 pm, Historic Center: Lowering of the Star of Bethlehem and fireworks, 138th edition
- Friday, 30 December, 4 pm, Chiesa del Carmine: guided tour
- Saturday, 31 December, 10 pm: New Year's Folk Music
- Monday, 2 January,4 pm: Sulle orme di Masaniello
- Wednesday, 4 January, 4 pm: Quando nascett Ninno, theatrical performance
- Saturday, 7 January, 7 pm, Collegiata di Maria Maddalena: Christmas concert