Tour with a transfer to the Path of the Gods + a stop in Positano
Departure from: Naples, Sorrento
Duration 9 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up: Naples or Sorrento
- Transfer by Mercedes along the scenic highway 163
- Arrival in Bomerano where the trail begins
- Time for your independent hike along the Sentiero degli Dei (well-marked Path of the Gods trail) to Nocelle
- Time for lunch at a family-run restaurant with a view
- Meet up with your driver and transfer from Nocelle to Positano
- Free time in the afternoon to explore Positano, take photos, and shop
- Return transfer to your hotel or cruise ship
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver.
- All tolls, parking, petrol, and taxes
- Hiking guide for the Path of the Gods to accompany you along the path and explain the area's flora and fauna: EUR 180
This tour begins at 9 am and ends around 5 pm. We recommend wearing sturdy shoes and clothing suitable for hiking.
Provided by: Rosato Private Tour (Piano di Sorrento)
The tour of a lifetime.
We did the amalfi coast tour with Vittorio in December. Vittorio was amazing and went out of his way to help us take the tour considering the route was blocked from landslides. The car was clean, the... more »
Gastronomical cooking class!!! Fabulous!!
This is the 2nd time in 3 years that we visited Italy and Vittorio took us for Olive oil tasting and a cooking class with a family. We had such a fantastic time. We felt like we were part of the... more »
Private Amalfi Coast Tour from Positano with Ciro
We had a wonderful experience with Ciro, of Rosato Private Tours. We were staying in Positano and wanted to see the cities of Amalfi and Ravello. Ciro picked us up on a Friday morning and gave us an... more »