Private full-day tour of the most beautiful spots along the Amalfi Coast.
Departure from: Naples, Sorrento
Duration 9 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from your hotel, cruise port, or other location in Sorrento or Naples
- Drive along the panoramic "Amalfi Coast Road" with stops for photos
- Stop in Positano with an hour of free time to explore the center
- Drive along the coastal road past Praiano, Furore, and Conca de' Marini to Amalfi
- Optional stop at the Grotta dello Smeraldo to visit by rowboat
- Free time in Amalfi to visit the town center and the Duomo di Sant'Andrea
- Final stop in Ravello to take pictures from the Terrace of Infinity and visit the villas and gardens
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver
- Taxes, tolls, fuel
- Lunch: we can suggest a restaurant for lunch based on your tastes, or you can stop for a quick bite in Amalfi
- Villa Rufolo tickets: EUR 6/person
- Villa Cimbrone tickets: EUR 7/person
Tours are by air-conditioned Mercedes sedan or minivan with English-speaking driver.
We suggest comfortable shoes and sunscreen.
Shoulders and knees must be covered to enter the Duomo in Amalfi.
Provided by: Rosato Private Tour (Piano di Sorrento)
The tour of a lifetime.
We did the amalfi coast tour with Vittorio in December. Vittorio was amazing and went out of his way to help us take the tour considering the route was blocked from landslides. The car was clean, the... more »
Gastronomical cooking class!!! Fabulous!!
This is the 2nd time in 3 years that we visited Italy and Vittorio took us for Olive oil tasting and a cooking class with a family. We had such a fantastic time. We felt like we were part of the... more »
Private Amalfi Coast Tour from Positano with Ciro
We had a wonderful experience with Ciro, of Rosato Private Tours. We were staying in Positano and wanted to see the cities of Amalfi and Ravello. Ciro picked us up on a Friday morning and gave us an... more »