Do you dream of spending a full day exploring the coastline of Capri? Enjoy a flawless minicruise with plenty of stops to swim, music, inflatables, and other sports equipment and enough time to relax and have fun far from the crowds!
Departure from: Sorrento, Castellammare di Stabia, Piano di Sorrento, Vico Equense
Duration 8 hours
From 1 May 2021 to 30 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at the departure port of your choice
- Set sail on board our comfortable boat with an English-speaking skipper
- Arrive off Capri and cruise around the island to admire the coves and caves
- Cruise past sights like the Punta Carena lighthouse, Faraglioni, Tiberius' Leap, etc
- Stop to swim in the most beautiful and pristine spots along the coastline
- Water on board
- Beach towels, snorkeling gear, inflatable rafts and other toys, music, and power bank
- Taxes, insurance, safety equipment
- Return to port after about 8 hours
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (if you opt to stop and visit; must be purchased at cave entrance)
- Meals (we offer a number of food and drink packages, extra charge)
- Other extras
Don't forget your swimsuit and sunblock!
Tours may be cancelled at no charge in case of bad weather.
Provided by: Sail & Fun (Castellammare di Stabia)
The top boating experiences on the Amalfi Coast, Capri, and the Sorrentine Peninsula