See the highlights of the Amalfi Coast by sea in one day with this small-group boat tour that traces the coastline between Positano and Amalfi, stopping to swim in the crystalline waters and to sightsee and shop on land.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 8 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Positano (9:30AM) on board a gozzo boat with cabin, WC, shower, and music
- English-speaking skipper
- Sail along the Amalfi Coast, stopping to swim and snorkel (beach towels, snorkeling gear, and pool noodles included)
- Aperitivo on board with fresh fruit, snacks, soft drinks, Prosecco toast, and local liqueur
- Dock in Amalfi and enjoy free time to explore the highlights (Duomo, Paper Museum, etc) and have lunch
- Return sail to Positano in the afternoon
- Insurance, taxes, fuel
- Safety equipment
- Tickets to museums and attractions
- Extras and tips
Our meeting point is located near Bar Brasserie Covo dei Saraceni near the Positano port. Our hostess (wearing a Sea Living t-shirt) will meet you there.
Don't forget your swimsuit and sunblock; please note that shoulders and knees must be covered to enter the Duomo in Amalfi.
Provided by: Sea Living (Positano)
The Amalfi Coast by sea
Altre offerte Sea Living
€ 100 per guest
Da € 750 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
Da € 800 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
Da € 600 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
Da € 450 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
Da € 350 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
Il modo migliore per vivere Capri da Positano
Il nostro gruppo di 7 ha avuto una fantastica esperienza di navigazione privata per tutto il giorno con Cristiano e Sea Living. Oltre ad essere un abile skipper di casa dalla regione Campania more »
The best way to experience Capri from Positano
Our group of 7 had an amazing all-day private boat experience with Cristiano and Sea Living. In addition to being a skilled home-grown skipper from the Napoli/Campania region, Cristiano was so... more »
Viaggio di una vita!
Una delle migliori avventure. Ho mai avuto con questa compagnia, ho avuto modo di vedere un tour di postiano e anche pescarlo! Abbiamo dovuto andare con Enzo e prendere il calamaro gigante che poi ci more »