Even if you have limited time on the Amalfi Coast, you can savor the beauty of Capri with this private tour departing from Positano. Enjoy four unforgettable hours cruising past the Amalfi Coast and around the island of Capri
Departure from: Positano
Duration 4 hours
From 15 April 2021 to 1 June 2021 (All days) - Low season From 2 June 2021 to 31 August 2021 (All days) - High season From 1 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Mid season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Positano at the time you choose in the morning
- Traditional gozzo boat with a cabin, WC, shower, and music
- English-speaking skipper
- Skirt the Amalfi Coast and Sorrentine Peninsula, and pass the Li Galli islets on the way to Capri
- Sail around the island to take in the coastal grottoes (White Grotto, Green Grotto), Punta Carena lighthouse, etc.
- Stops to swim and snorkel (beach towels, snorkeling gear, and pool noodles provided)
- Return sail for Positano
- Fresh fruit, snacks, soft drinks, Prosecco toast, and local liqueur on board
- Insurance, taxes, fuel
- Safety equipment
- Blue Grotto visit
- Time on land
- Tips and extras
Please meet outside Bar Brasserie Covo dei Saraceni near the Positano port; look for our hostess wearing a Sea Living t-shirt.
Bring your swimsuit and sunblock.
Provided by: Sea Living (Positano)
The Amalfi Coast by sea
"Great experience "