This full-day car service combines archaeology and cuisine with a stop to visit the temples of Paestum dating from the Magna Grecia and a visit to a nearby cheese workshop for a mozzarella experience, learning about the production of buffalo mozzarella.
Departure from: Port of Naples, Sorrento, Positano
Duration 8 hours
From 12 April 2016 to 31 January 2026 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up in Sorrento or the ports of Naples or Sorrento
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Stop to visit the temples of Paestum, dating from the Doric period of ancient Greece and dedicated to the goddesses Hera and Athena
- Mozzarella experience at a local artisan cheesemaker to learn about mozzarella di bufala
- Baby car seats
- Tickets to attactions and sights
We recommend comfortable clothing and a sun hat to tour the archaeological site.
Provided by: Sorrento Limo (Sant'Agnello)
Sit back and relax...let your vacation begin!
"Excellent value and excellent service!"
Sorrento Limo: "Thank you Terry, we appreciate your message"
"Sorrento Limo was great! They were there on time with a very comfortable car to transport us to our location. I would definitely use them again!"
Sorrento Limo: "And we hope to see you soon again. Grazie!"
"Our driver was very professional and courteous. He answered all our tourist questions and stopped at scenic locations for pictures. "
Sorrento Limo: "Thank you so much Debbie, we appreciate your time and your message which is the best reward for our job."