This full-day car service combines archaeology and cuisine with a stop to visit the temples of Paestum dating from the Magna Grecia and a visit to a nearby cheese workshop for a mozzarella experience, learning about the production of buffalo mozzarella.
Departure from: Port of Naples, Sorrento, Positano
Duration 8 hours
From 12 April 2016 to 31 January 2026 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up in Sorrento or the ports of Naples or Sorrento
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Stop to visit the temples of Paestum, dating from the Doric period of ancient Greece and dedicated to the goddesses Hera and Athena
- Mozzarella experience at a local artisan cheesemaker to learn about mozzarella di bufala
- Baby car seats
- Tickets to attactions and sights
We recommend comfortable clothing and a sun hat to tour the archaeological site.
Provided by: Sorrento Limo (Sant'Agnello)
Sit back and relax...let your vacation begin!
"We had fantastic service from Sorrento Limo. Our driver was professional, friendly and courteous. We even booked another trip with them on the spot over text and they had no issue with it. Great! "
Sorrento Limo: "Thank you Tracy for your comment, it's always gratifying for us. We hope to see you soon again Ciao!"
"Excellent value and excellent service!"
Sorrento Limo: "Thank you Terry, we appreciate your message"
"Our driver was very professional and courteous. He answered all our tourist questions and stopped at scenic locations for pictures. "
Sorrento Limo: "Thank you so much Debbie, we appreciate your time and your message which is the best reward for our job."