"Overall good experience. Disappointed at surprise "cash only" tax. Warning, busy season blue grotto is swamped and you won't get to see it, this should be disclosed. Skipper was okay, not great"
Discover the spectacular Amalfi Coast departing from Naples. Travel through the Sorrento peninsula to discover the history of the region and admire a panoramic view of the Gulf of Naples. A perfect tour to visit the most beautiful villages of the Amalfi Coast in one day with an expert local guide.
Departure from: Naples
Duration 8 hours (Morning)
from 1 March 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Naples
- Transportation via air-conditioned minivan or minibus along the panoramic coastal highway through the Sorrentine Peninsula
- First stop in Positano with free time to explore the boutiques and beach
- Second stop in Amalfi to visit the famed Duomo
- Final stop in Ravello, with its famous Terrace of Infinity overlooking the Amalfi Coast, with free time to visit the villas and gardens
- Return in the late afternoon to Naples
- Tour in English and Italian
- Live Commentary on board
- Tickets to museums and attractions (optional)
This group tour lasts around 8 hours and departs around 8:30 am from Piazza Garibaldi 91, Naples.
You have to confirm the exact location with local provider at least 24 hours prior departure time.
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
Provided by: Travel Etc (Sant'Agnello)
Day trips by land and sea departing from Sorrento for Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers Travel Etc
€ 69 per guest
€ 75 per guest
€ 89 per guest
€ 15 per guest
€ 89 per guest
€ 79 per guest
"The boat trip itself was fantastic, but, there should be an easier way to get to the boat than going down a lift/elevator and through a dark and dingy cave to get to the dock.."
"I had a fantastic time! LOVED it"
Wonderful trip to Capri
Our visit to Capri island with our Guide Ugo was fantastic. He showed us around all the places, which we could not have visited on our own in one day. Highly recommend. more »
Amalfi coast drive
Amalfi coast drive was disappointing with road works and busy traffic. The views were. Not as spectacular as we had hoped more »
POMPEII & VESUVIUS EXPERIENCE
My husband and I took a small bus tour from Sorrento of about 25 people directly to Pompeii. It was about an hour bus ride with traffic. We were given headsets so we could hear our guide he was very... more »