"I had a fantastic time! LOVED it"
A full day at sea off Capri on this boat tour departing from Naples
Departure from: Naples
Duration 9 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Early morning departure from the meeting point in central Naples
- Transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento to set sail to Marina Grande on Capri
- English-speaking skipper
- Free time on Capri to take in highlights on foot, including the Piazzetta, the chairlift to Mount Solaro, and the archaeological ruins of Villa Jovis
- Departure at 3:30 p.m. for a boat tour around the island
- Stops to swim.
- Late afternoon return to Sorrento
- Return transfer to Naples
- On board you'll find water, beer, and soft drinks; life jackets for children and adults; toilet.
- Transportation by land on the island
We will let you know the exact time and place of departure from Naples after your booking is confirmed.
Departure: from outside the entrance of Starhotel Terminus, Piazza Garibaldi 91, Naples in around 8:30 a.m.
Tours may be canceled or modified due to adverse sea or weather conditions; you will be reimbursed 100% of the total.
Provided by: Travel Etc (Sant'Agnello)
Day trips by land and sea departing from Sorrento for Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers Travel Etc
€ 75 per guest
€ 89 per guest
€ 69 per guest
€ 9 per guest
€ 89 per guest
€ 79 per guest
"Lovely day on beautiful boat with small group. Awesome coast. Prompt pick up at hotel but unneeded wait after processing before boarding boat & long wait after for driver. Disorganized office? "
"Great trip everything I wanted in a boat trip."
Wonderful trip to Capri
Our visit to Capri island with our Guide Ugo was fantastic. He showed us around all the places, which we could not have visited on our own in one day. Highly recommend. more »
Amalfi coast drive
Amalfi coast drive was disappointing with road works and busy traffic. The views were. Not as spectacular as we had hoped more »
POMPEII & VESUVIUS EXPERIENCE
My husband and I took a small bus tour from Sorrento of about 25 people directly to Pompeii. It was about an hour bus ride with traffic. We were given headsets so we could hear our guide he was very... more »