Tour this unique location that blends art, landscapes, history, and faith: the Abbey of Montecassino is easy to reach from Naples with this convenient private tour with flexible pick-up locations across the city.
Departure from: Naples
Duration 5 hours
From 1 March 2020 to 31 March 2022 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pickup via private car in Naples (flexible meeting point and time)
- English-speaking driver for the transfer to Cassino
- Free time to explore the Abbey of Montecassino
- Visit the church, crypt, museum (optional), and cloister
- Shop for herbal and artisanal products made and sold by the monks
- Option of visiting the Polish or German war cemeteries located near the abbey
- Return to Naples
- Fuel, tolls, insurance included
- Ticket to the Montecassino museum
- Guide (guided tour can be booked upon request)
- Tips and extras
We can arrange pickup from the major hotels, train station, or other locations around Naples; we will contact you to arrange the exact time and place of your pickup based on your hotel location after you complete your booking. Please be at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before departure. We recommend comfortable shoes; shoulders and knees must be covered to enter the abbey.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
"Worst tour I have ever been on Total rip off, guide was useless nothing was delivered as promised. Never use them AGAIN"
"We went with Alex and mike and it was our absolute favorite part of our 2 week Italy vacation! We went snorkeling for almost an hour! Did everything in Capri! Alex made us feel like family!!! "
"This tour is too expensive for what you do. Tour was sold as swim and snorkel but no snorkeling. Only had 15 mins swim time which was disappointing. Wouldn’t recommend. "