"Antonio was a great guide and it was nice to have a stress free experience. The only negative was when he asked for cash payment at the end. My understanding was my card was going to be charged! "
The easiest and most stress-free way to explore Rome from Naples? This group tour via comfortable minivan that takes in the most famous highlights in the capital city with an expert guide!
Departure from: Naples
Duration 10 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pickup at the agreed-upon meeting point
- 8:00AM departure via minivan from Naples with 10:30AM arrival in Rome
- Meet your local guide near the Colosseum for a guided walking tour through the historic center
- Take in the Colosseum, Forum, and Trevi Fountain on foot
- Free time for shopping and dining - 30 minutes
- Walking tour through Piazza di Spagna, Piazza Navona, and the Pantheon at 1:00PM
- Transfer to the Vatican via minivan at 2.30PM
- Basilica of St. Peter's tour
- 3:30PM depart via minivan for a 6:00PM return to Naples
- Tolls, fuel, parking, and taxes included
- Food and drink
- Tips and extras
- Tickets to monuments and museums
Pickup can be arranged from major hotels, the train station, and other locations in central Naples. After you book, we will be in touch to arrange the exact time and place of your pickup depending upon the location of your hotel (pickups are usually scheduled an hour before the departure time of the tour). Please be at the meeting point at least five minutes before departure.
We recommend comfortable shoes and attire suitable for the weather (the tour takes place even in case of rain). A hat and sunscreen is a good idea in the summer and on sunny days.
This tour is in English and Spanish.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
Other offers WorldTours
€ 35 per guest
€ 45 per guest
€ 90 per guest
€ 90 per guest
€ 115 per guest
€ 40 per guest
"We went with Alex and mike and it was our absolute favorite part of our 2 week Italy vacation! We went snorkeling for almost an hour! Did everything in Capri! Alex made us feel like family!!! "
"Over priced, guide was useless, and what you pay for is very misleading as you still have to buy tickets day of. The wine tasting was not a true wine tasting. "
Fantastic tour around the coast
We had a fantastic tour guide around the coast our tour guide Massimo Laurenceo was the best, he made the tour very interesting my two young children had so much fun and the experience was awesome more »
Fantastic time on the Amalfi coast
Had a fantastic time on the Amalfi coast thanks to our guide Toni. The view during the lunch was phenomenal! more »
Wonderful trip with the best driver
Very nice trip with our driver Massimo. He is super experienced in driving and giving us all the insights about the history and the visited places. Was really great. We recommend this company and... more »