" Roberto and Stephanie were very attentive and knowledgeable about the island. The boat was great too. I really enjoyed my day! "
Cruise along the coast of Sorrento and explore the glamorous island of Capri. Spend the day aboard a traditional small boat with an experienced captain and a small group of maximum 12 people: you will swim and snorkel, see its many grottoes and explore Capri by land with a stop of 4 hours.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
from 16 April 2021 to 15 May 2021 (All days) - Low season from 16 May 2021 to 16 June 2021 (All days) - Mid-season from 17 June 2021 to 31 August 2021 (All days) - High season from 1 September 2021 to 30 September 2021 (All days) - Mid-season from 1 October 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up from a designated meeting point and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure to Capri, sailing along the Sorrento Coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of “Marina Grande”, the ruins of a roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna”, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and other interesting attractions along the coast.
- Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto; along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
- There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkelling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
- Stop from 3 to 5 hours to visit the island by land.
- Departure from Capri to Sorrento with limoncello tasting.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to the meeting point.
- Blue Grotto visits are not included due to the long wait to enter the grotto. You may be able to visit during your free time on land by purchasing tickets directly at the grotto entrance for €14.
- Snorkeling equipment
Deep cleaning: our vehicles and boats are deep cleaned and sanitized between each guest or group. Work areas are sanitized every 24 hours.
Masks and PPE: face masks must be worn by guests and staff at all times. We have hand sanitizing wipes and single-use masks available.
Staff safety and hygiene: our staff follows strict cleaning and safety measures and we have put a shift schedule in place to limit contact with the public as much as possible.
Safety measures: Guests have their temperature checked before pick up. A maximum of four passengers is allowed on board our minivans (2 per row of seats). There are signs marking the entrance and exit points, as well as traffic flow to guarantee personal distancing. Boats operate with a limited passenger capacity. Snorkeling equipment is no longer available on board. Guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (adults: EUR 6/mask and EUR 9 /tube; children: EUR 5/mask and EUR 9 /tube).
Departure from Piano di Sorrento at around 10:30AM. Exact time and location of the meeting point will be sent after booking.
Tours cancelled due to weather or sea conditions are completely refunded.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 114 per guest
€ 79 per guest
€ 259 per guest
€ 139 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 274 per guest
"Great trip! Totally worth it. Great value."
"Our guide was Federico and Lucia. They were wonderful. Lucia was sweet, easy to talk to and a great hostess. It was a great cruise."
Fantastic boat tour on the Sorrento coast!
Our day trip couldn’t have been more perfect! Alexandro and Frederico were amazing hosts and guides on our trip. From start to finish, they provided great information and were very attentive to all... more »
Boat trip to Capri
We had a wonderful day with Francesca and Tommaso. Beautiful boat, great trip and the most lovely lunch at a restaurant on the Amalfi coast. Would recommend. more »
Great Boat Trip Around Capri
We had a wonderful day with our enthusiastic guide Alex and captain Federico. The tour goes to all the highlights around the island and we really enjoyed the swimming opportunities. We were really... more »