" Roberto and Stephanie were very attentive and knowledgeable about the island. The boat was great too. I really enjoyed my day! "
Tour Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius from Positano by land and sea. Explore the ruins of Pompeii and the crater of the Vesuvius with an authorized guide, after stop for lunch in a famous vineyard at the slopes of the Vesuvius and enjoy the return to Positano by boat with a refreshing stop for swimming.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 9 hours
from 1 June 2020 to 20 September 2020 (Except on Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Boat transfer from Positano at 7:45 to the Piano di Sorrento port.
- Transfer by sea to the port in Castellammare di Stabia.
- Bus from Castellammare to Pompeii for a 2.5-hour guided tour.
- Visit a celebrated vineyard on the slopes of the Mount Vesuvio, lunch and wine tasting included
- Bus to Mt. Vesuvius for a crater hike with an alpine guide
- Return bus transfer to Castellammare for boat transfer to Sorrento.
- Return car or minivan transfer to Positano.
- Included: licensed guides to tour Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius, experienced skipper, lunch.
- Pompeii tickets: EUR 15 (free for EU citizens younger than 18)
- Mt. Vesuvius National Park tickets: EUR 10
Meet up: Spiaggia Grande pier in Positano at 7:45AM (see photo). Return to Positano is via car or minivan transfer due to choppy sea conditions in the afternoon.
Please wear comfortable shoes and attire for exploring the archaeological ruins and national park on foot, and bring your swim suit, hat, and sun screen!
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 259 per guest
€ 99 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 274 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 139 per guest
"My boyfriend and I had an awesome time on the boat tour. It was very fun to be able to see the coast from such a beautiful perspective. Our tour guides were wonderful and accommodating."
"Our guide was Federico and Lucia. They were wonderful. Lucia was sweet, easy to talk to and a great hostess. It was a great cruise."
Two trips this week
We went to Capri earlier this week and loved it so much we went to the Amalfi coast today. The team were so professional from our driver, the lady who met us at the port and our amazing crew... more »
Amazing trip to Capri
That was amazing trip to Capri ! Very professional crew , wonderful guide Francesca ! Clean and beautiful boat ) more »
Our recent boat tour of Sorrento and Capri with You Know tours was the highlight of our vacation. We couldn't have asked for a better Skipper or Tour Guide. Nello and Francesca were very... more »