Visit Capri by land and sea, departing from Rome via high-speed train for a smooth, worry-free transfer. Swim stops and free time to visit the island by land included.
Departure from: Rome
Duration 12 hours
From 1 March 2023 to 15 November 2023 (Except on Saturday - Sunday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Rome's Termini train station via high-speed train to Naples at 7AM
- Transfer from Naples Garibaldi station to the Piano di Sorrento port
- Departure for Capri and cruise around the island to admire the Faraglioni and visit a number of grottoes along the coast
- Stops to swim and snorkel in the most beautiful bays
- Drinks and snacks
- Limoncello toast on board
- Dock at Marina Grande with 3-5 hours of free time to explore by land
- Return cruise to the Piano di Sorrento and transfer to the station of Naples; high-speed train tickets to Rome
- Hotel pickup
- Blue Grotto visit: due to the long wait to enter the grotto, this tour does not include a stop. You may be able to visit it during your free time on land. Tickets must be purchased directly at the grotto entrance
- Destination Fee (€5/person for docking fee, mooring services, landing fee) to be paid on the spot
- Snorkeling equipment is not provided, so please bring your own, or plan to buy gear at our office before boarding (€15 mask; €9 snorkel; €20 both)
Snorkeling equipment: guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (€15 mask, €9 snorkel).
Upon arrival in Naples, the driver will take you to Piano di Sorrento's port for boarding.
Return train to Rome is estimated at around 8 PM.
Tours canceled due to adverse weather or sea conditions can be rescheduled for an alternative date or, if it's not possible to reschedule, are canceled without penalty.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast