The nature of Ischia and the charm of Procida with a comfortable shared boat tour that leaves directly from the Naples or Sorrento area. Set sail with us for the best day of your holiday!
Departure from: Naples, Sorrento
Duration 10 hours 12 hours
From 16 May 2023 to 22 September 2023 (Only on Tuesday - Friday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up from a designated meeting point
- Transfer to the Piano di Sorrento port
- Set sail on board a traditional gozzo boat with WC
- Sail through the Gulf of Naples towards Ischia to admire the small island of Nisida and the Phlegraean Fields up to Capo Miseno, the farthest point of the Phlegrean peninsula
- Cruise along Ischia past the Aragonese Castle, the Green Cave, the Sorgeto Bay, and the Maronti Beach
- Stop to swim and snorkel plus dock for 3 to 4 hours of free time on Ischia
- Cruise to Procida and tour the island by boat, with a stop to swim and 1 to 2 hours of free time to explore the island of Procida
- Return cruise to Sorrento with limoncello tasting
- Snacks and beverages plus life jackets for adults and children on board
- Hotel pick-up.
- Destination Fee: €5/person for docking fee, mooring services, landing fee to be paid on the spot
- Snorkeling equipment: bring your own gear or to buy it at our office before boarding: €15 mask; €9 snorkel; or € 20 for both
Snorkeling equipment: guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (€15 mask, €9 snorkel).
- Sorrento and surroundings: 08:15 AM in Parcheggio Comunale Achille Lauro (Lauro Parking), Via Correale 25 in Sorrento
- Napoli: 07:45 AM at Starhotel Terminus, Giuseppe Garibaldi Square, 91
The tour runs only on Tuesday and Friday and departs from the port of Piano di Sorrento at 09:00 a.m. and lasts 10 hours approximately (for departures from Naples the tour lasts 12 hours in total approx ).
Please, make sure to be at the correct meeting point at the correct time. We decline any responsibility should you miss a tour or incur any extra expenses your delay or no-show may cause to you. No refund is due for failure to show up on time for the tour or other service provided by us.
This tour requires a minimum number of 4 passengers and may be canceled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers. In the event of cancelation, you will be offered an alternative date or free cancelation without penalty.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast