A full day at sea from Sorrento to explore the islands of Ischia and Procida, including free time on land and stops to swimming and snorkeling.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 16 May 2021 to 30 September 2021 (Only on Tuesday) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up from Sorrento and transfer to Piano di Sorrento port.
- Boat tour by traditional Sorrento boat, departing first for Procida across the Bay of Naples past Nisida, the Campi Flegrei, and Punta Miseno.
- Tour around the island of Procida by sea.
- Free time to visit Procida by land.
- Boat tour of Ischia including the Aragonese Castle, the Grotta del Mago, the Bay of Sorgeto, and the Maronti beaches.
- Stops to swim and snorkel in the quiet bays.
- Free time to visit Ischia by land.
- Return to Sorrento with a limoncello toast on board
- Snacks and beverages, life jackets for adults and children and wc on board.
- Snorkeling equipment
Deep cleaning: our vehicles and boats are deep cleaned and sanitized between each guest or group. Work areas are sanitized every 24 hours.
Masks and PPE: face masks must be worn by guests and staff at all times. We have hand sanitizing wipes and single-use masks available.
Staff safety and hygiene: our staff follows strict cleaning and safety measures and we have put a shift schedule in place to limit contact with the public as much as possible.
Safety measures: Guests have their temperature checked before pick up. A maximum of four passengers is allowed on board our minivans (2 per row of seats). There are signs marking the entrance and exit points, as well as traffic flow to guarantee personal distancing. Boats operate with a limited passenger capacity. Snorkeling equipment is no longer available on board. Guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (adults: EUR 6/mask and EUR 9 /tube; children: EUR 5/mask and EUR 9 /tube).
An 8-hour tour beginning at the port at 10:30AM.
Hotel and meeting point pick ups begin around 9:30AM. We will contact you with exact time and place of pick up upon booking.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Our guide was Federico and Lucia. They were wonderful. Lucia was sweet, easy to talk to and a great hostess. It was a great cruise."
" Roberto and Stephanie were very attentive and knowledgeable about the island. The boat was great too. I really enjoyed my day! "
You know!: "Dear Leah, Thank you so much for your words, which we are really happy to read. It was a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to having you on board again! Grazie and Arrive..."
"Great trip, totally worth every penny. I highly recommend it. We went as a family and had an unforgettable time. Samantha and Tomasso made us feel like family. Simply amazing!!!"