Hop on a high-speed train from Rome and get ready to discover the incredible Amalfi Coast. Take a delightful sea ride on board of a comfortable boat with a small group of 8 passengers to admire the sights that this coast offers.
Departure from: Rome
Duration 12 hours
From 10 April 2021 to 20 October 2021 (Except on Saturday - Sunday) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at the Roma Termini station at 7am.
- Tranfer by high-speed train to Naples.
- Transfer to the port to set sail for Amalfi.
- Boat tour along the Amalfi Coast to enjoy picturesque cliffside villages, the Emerald Grotto, the Furore Fjords, and the Li Galli islets.
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling in the coast's most beautiful bays.
- Drinks and snacks on board.
- Free time to explore by land (1 to 2 hours) in Amalfi.
- Free time to explore by land (1 to 2 hours) in Positano.
- Return to Naples and transfer to the station for departure by high-speed train to Rome.
- Wc, drinks, snacks and life jackets for children and adults provided on board.
- Transfer from the hotel to the Roma Termini train station (available upon request)
- Snorkeling equipment
Deep cleaning: our vehicles and boats are deep cleaned and sanitized between each guest or group. Work areas are sanitized every 24 hours.
Masks and PPE: face masks must be worn by guests and staff at all times. We have hand sanitizing wipes and single-use masks available.
Staff safety and hygiene: our staff follows strict cleaning and safety measures and we have put a shift schedule in place to limit contact with the public as much as possible.
Safety measures: Guests have their temperature checked before pick up. A maximum of four passengers is allowed on board our minivans (2 per row of seats). There are signs marking the entrance and exit points, as well as traffic flow to guarantee personal distancing. Boats operate with a limited passenger capacity. Snorkeling equipment is no longer available on board. Guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (adults: EUR 6/mask and EUR 9 /tube; children: EUR 5/mask and EUR 9 /tube).
Departure from the Rome Termini train station scheduled for approximately 7am;return at 8am.
In case of inclement weather, the tour will be cancelled without a penalty charge.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"My boyfriend and I had an awesome time on the boat tour. It was very fun to be able to see the coast from such a beautiful perspective. Our tour guides were wonderful and accommodating."
"Relaxed, friendly atmosphere and the sunset was beautiful! We really enjoyed the trip. "
"Great trip, totally worth every penny. I highly recommend it. We went as a family and had an unforgettable time. Samantha and Tomasso made us feel like family. Simply amazing!!!"