"Our guide was Federico and Lucia. They were wonderful. Lucia was sweet, easy to talk to and a great hostess. It was a great cruise."
Hop on a high-speed train from Rome and get ready to discover the incredible Amalfi Coast. Take a delightful sea ride on board of a comfortable boat with a small group of 8 passengers to admire the sights that this coast offers.
Departure from: Rome
Duration 12 hours
from 10 April 2021 to 20 October 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at the Roma Termini station at 7am.
- Tranfer by high-speed train to Naples.
- Transfer to the port to set sail for Amalfi.
- Boat tour along the Amalfi Coast to enjoy picturesque cliffside villages, the Emerald Grotto, the Furore Fjords, and the Li Galli islets.
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling in the coast's most beautiful bays.
- Drinks and snacks on board.
- Free time to explore by land (1 to 2 hours) in Amalfi.
- Free time to explore by land (1 to 2 hours) in Positano.
- Return to Naples and transfer to the station for departure by high-speed train to Rome.
- Wc, drinks, snacks and life jackets for children and adults provided on board.
- Transfer from the hotel to the Roma Termini train station (available upon request)
- Snorkeling equipment
Deep cleaning: our vehicles and boats are deep cleaned and sanitized between each guest or group. Work areas are sanitized every 24 hours.
Masks and PPE: face masks must be worn by guests and staff at all times. We have hand sanitizing wipes and single-use masks available.
Staff safety and hygiene: our staff follows strict cleaning and safety measures and we have put a shift schedule in place to limit contact with the public as much as possible.
Safety measures: Guests have their temperature checked before pick up. A maximum of four passengers is allowed on board our minivans (2 per row of seats). There are signs marking the entrance and exit points, as well as traffic flow to guarantee personal distancing. Boats operate with a limited passenger capacity. Snorkeling equipment is no longer available on board. Guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (adults: EUR 6/mask and EUR 9 /tube; children: EUR 5/mask and EUR 9 /tube).
Departure from the Rome Termini train station scheduled for approximately 7am;return at 8am.
In case of inclement weather, the tour will be cancelled without a penalty charge.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 95 per guest
€ 114 per guest
€ 79 per guest
€ 259 per guest
€ 139 per guest
€ 149 per guest
"such an amazing boat trip around capri and i would highly suggest doing this! great fun with great people. "
"Relaxed, friendly atmosphere and the sunset was beautiful! We really enjoyed the trip. "
Fantastic boat tour on the Sorrento coast!
Our day trip couldn’t have been more perfect! Alexandro and Frederico were amazing hosts and guides on our trip. From start to finish, they provided great information and were very attentive to all... more »
Boat trip to Capri
We had a wonderful day with Francesca and Tommaso. Beautiful boat, great trip and the most lovely lunch at a restaurant on the Amalfi coast. Would recommend. more »
Great Boat Trip Around Capri
We had a wonderful day with our enthusiastic guide Alex and captain Federico. The tour goes to all the highlights around the island and we really enjoyed the swimming opportunities. We were really... more »